Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GoDaddy Email Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to access your GoDaddy email account via a computer’s browser:
- Using your computer’s browser, go to GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail portal.
- Enter your email in the first text box.
- Enter the password associated with your GoDaddy email account in the “Password” text box.
- Uncheck the “Keep me signed in” checkbox if you are signing in on a public computer.
- To get to your GoDaddy email account, click “Sign In.”
GoDaddy Email Mobile Login Guidelines
If you prefer to access your GoDaddy email account via a mobile device, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open your device’s browser, and go to the Workspace Webmail portal.
- When you reach the site, navigate to the “Sign In” section.
- Enter your GoDaddy email in the first text box.
- Enter your password in the next text box.
- Leave the “Keep me signed in” box checked to make future visits fast and easy.
- Click “Sign In” to complete the GoDaddy email login process.
GoDaddy Email Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
Here are the steps for accessing GoDaddy Workspace email from the Outlook app.
- Download the Microsoft Outlook mobile app from the App Store.
- Install the app, then open it.
- Tap the “Get Started” button.
- A new page will appear. Enter your Workspace email address in the field provided then tap “Add Account.”
- On the next page, tap “IMAP.”
- Now enter your password, display name and a description of the account.
- Finally, tap “Go” to complete the email setup process.
GoDaddy Email Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store app then find the Outlook application.
- Download the app, then install it.
- Open the app to access the homepage.
- Tap “Get Started.”
- There are different navigation options on the next page. Tap “IMAP.”
- Enter your display name, email address, password and a description of your Workspace account in the available fields.
- Finally, tap the “Next” button.
GoDaddy Email Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you can’t log into your GoDaddy email account due to a lost password, don’t worry. Use the steps outlined below to reset your it:
- Go to the GoDaddy Webmail Workspace login page.
- Click on the “I Forgot” link.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address in the available field then click “Submit.”
- Select the email address you want the reset link to be sent to.
- Click “Submit” to complete the process.
GoDaddy will send you an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
If you need more help with the GoDaddy email login process, contact a member care representative at 020 7084 1810 or (480) 505-8877.