*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Verizon fios is a triple play Internet package from Verizon that is available in 9 states. Verizon fios provides users with internet access, television and telephone service through the use of fiber optic technology. Subscribers of this service have access to a website that allows them to manage their accounts, pay bills and get technical support. Verizon also offers apps for Android and iPhone that allow users to use their phone as a remote, pay bills, check TV listings and redeem My Rewards loyalty points. This article demonstrates all the steps of the Verizon fios login process at verizon.com.
Verizon fios Login Guidelines
Follow the steps bellow to log onto myverizon account:
- Navigate to the fios login page.
- Enter your Verizon User ID.
- Choose the action that you want to perform in the “Where to?” drop down menu.
- Click on the red “Sign In” button.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the red Continue button.
- Choose your security image to access your account.
Verizon fios Mobile Login Guidelines
You can access your Verizon fios login account from any mobile device. You can achieve this using either a web browser or by installing the Verizon fios Mobile application.
- Open any web browser on your smartphone and go to the Verizon fios page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Complete the Verizon fios login process by choosing your security image.
Verizon fios Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple devices
- Open the Apple Store app and install the Verizon My fios app.
- Open the Verizon My fios app.
- Log in using your Verizon User ID and your password to access your account.
Verizon fios Mobile Login Guidelines for Android devices
- Download and install the Verizon My fios app.
- Launch the Verizon My fios app.
- Sign in using your credentials to view your account.
Verizon fios Login Additional Troubleshooting
If your Verizon fios login account is old, you will not use a security image for two-step sign-in. Instead, you will be prompted to answer your security questions that you had chosen earlier. In case you change the computer that you normally use for my verizon fios login, you will have to choose your security image again. Should you have any issues regarding the security image, you can obtain additional information on the security image faqs page. If you forgot your Verizon User ID or password, you will get assistance on the forgot password page. You can also see our Verizon Wireless login guide and Verizon Cloud login instructions.