Parkland College provides a school-based email address to students and faculty staff members at stu.parkland.edu. One of the purposes of Parkland webmail is to make communication within the Parkland community easier. Parkland webmail offers PHHS Outlook, which can be used to send email, manage calendars and keep track of school contacts in one convenient hub. Students and teachers can easily share syllabi, homework assignments and other electronic necessities. Before a member of the community can access their Parkland webmail, however, they need to set up their account. You can do so by using the easy-to-follow Parkland webmail login instructions given below. We will also provide instructions on how to install and use the Parkland webmail outlook on your mobile device.
Parkland Webmail Login Guidelines
Before you begin, make sure you have your student credentials and Parkland webmail login information on hand. You will need them to complete the setup of your account.
1. From your web browser, go to stu.parkland.edu. This will bring you to the Parkland webmail login page.
2. Enter the username and password that you use for your ‘My Parkland’ account.
3. Click the ‘login’ button. You will be routed to your account.
Parkland Webmail Mobile Login Guidelines
Parkland webmail is a web-based service, so you will be able to access it from any type of hardware provided it has internet access. The interface for PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets will all be the same as it is in a desktop or laptop.
- Simply open a browser on your device.
- From the web browser, reach the stu.parkland.edu.
- Introduce your ‘My Parkland’ account username and password.
- Tap the ‘login’ button to access your account.
Parkland Webmail Outlook Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to AppStore and download the Outlook app for iPhone or iPad.
- Open the application.
- Tap “Get started”, and then “Office 365”.
- Enter your Parkland email address and password.
Email adresses for faculty members are email@example.com. The Parkland email adresses for students are firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkland Webmail Outlook Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Download the Outlook app for Android from Google Play.
- Install the application to your device, and open it.
- Click “Get started”, and then “Office 365”.
- Introduce your Parkland email address and password.
Remember that if you are a faculty member, your email address is email@example.com. If you are a student, your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkland Webmail Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you don’t know your username, you can cut and paste the web address listed at the bottom of the login screen. You can also type one.parkland.edu into your browser. This will take you to the Parkland One site and you will need to enter your Parkland One ID and your date of birth to retrieve your username. If you don’t have your ID, you can click on ‘Can’t Find Your Number?’ and you will be asked to provide your social security number.
In the event that you still cannot access to your Parkland webmail account, live assistance is available by calling 217-353-3333 for tech support.
These accounts are available only to those students who are enrolled in credited classes on their way to earning an Associate’s Degree or transferring to a four year university. If you are not receiving credits, you will not be able to access this service and will not have a Parkland webmail account created for you. Do you have any further questions related to Parkland webmail login, or Parkland webmail outlook? Do not hesitate to send us a message!