*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Verizon Wireless provides its customers with internet and wireless communication products across the US. Once you register for your Verizon account you can use the Verizon Wireless portal page to view your usage, make payments, reset your voicemail password, and view other information from the comfort of your computer or mobile device. Follow the steps below to access your account.
Verizon Wireless Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to sign into your Verizon Wireless account:
- Go to the Verizon Wireless Home Page.
- Enter the User ID or Mobile Number associated with your Verizon account.
- Click on the red ‘Sign In’ and follow the prompts to log into your Verizon Wireless account.
Verizon Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into your Verizon Wireless account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the Verizon Wireless mobile page (as indicated below) or by downloading and installing the My Verizon app.
- Open the browser from your mobile and go to the Verizon Wireless mobile login page.
- Enter your Verizon account User ID or Mobile Number.
- Tap the red ‘Sign In‘ button and follow the prompts to log into your Verizon account from your mobile device.
My Verizon mobile apps are available for both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your Verizon Wireless account on your mobile device.
Verizon Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to App Store and download the My Verizon Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad:
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Enter your User ID or Phone Number along with your password.
- Tap the red ‘Sign In‘ button to log into your Verizon account.
Verizon Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the My Verizon Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Introduce your User ID or Phone Number, and password.
- Click the red ‘Sign In‘ button to access your Verizon account.
Verizon Wireless Login Additional Troubleshooting
You may come across issues when logging into your Verizon Wireless account. Verizon has a support page available to troubleshoot your issues. You can also get help by asking questions on their Twitter page and Facebook as well.
If you forget your password, or need to update it, click on the ‘Forgot Password‘ link on the homepage. Enter your 10-digit mobile number and click the red ‘continue’ button and follow the prompts to create a new password.