The University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, or UPHS, is a research and clinical care healthcare organization, including the University of Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. UPHS employees are given UPHS webmail access through the UPHS online Webmail portal. Penn Medicine Network Systems uses the Microsoft Outlook Email/Exchange program to grant employees access to email from home or other remote locations. This guideline provides step-by-step instructions on how to log in to your UPHS employee webmail account.
UPHS Webmail Desktop Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to sign in on the UPHS Network:
- Go to the UPHS Webmail log in page at mail.uphs.upenn.edu.
- Enter the User name associated with your UPHS employee account in the indicated field.
- Type in your UPHS password in the next field.
- Press the orange “Log On” button to enter your account.
UPHS Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log in to your UPHS account from your mobile device. You can do it just by opening your preferred browser from a mobile device, and visiting the Penn Outlook Web Access online portal (as indicated below).
- Open the browser from your mobile and go to the Penn Outlook Web Access login page.
- Type in your User name and UPHS Password.
- Click ‘Log On’ to complete the UPHS mobile login process.
UPHS Webmail Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
You can access your UPHS webmail account from your mobile device, via the apps. Microsoft Outlook apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your UPHS account through the Microsoft Outlook app on your Apple device:
- Go to the App Store and download the Microsoft Outlook app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the app.
- Click ‘Get Started’ and setup notifications.
- Enter your UPHS email address and click ‘Add Account’.
- Enter you UPHS Password.
- Click ‘Sign In’.
UPHS Webmail Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
Here are the steps to follow to sign in to your UPHS account via the Microsoft Outlook app for Android:
- Go to Google Play and download the Microsoft Outlook Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Repeat steps 3-7 from above.
UPHS Webmail Login Additional Troubleshooting
Penn Medicine Support Staff are available for problems or questions relating to your UPHS Remote Access account. You can contact the UPHS Service Desk at 215-662-7474.