*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company was founded in 1901 as a shoe retailer. Since then, it has expanded its product database to include clothing, jewelry, handbags, cosmetics, accessories, and fragrances. Nordstrom offers its employees a secure online portal, mynordstrom.com, that enables them to access information regarding their benefits, pay, work schedule, etc. In this article, we’ll take you through the MyNordstrom login process. Additionally, we’ll discuss common mynordstrom.com login issues.
MyNordstrom Login Guidelines
Follow the steps given below to sign into www.mynordstrom.com from a computer.
- Launch your PC’s browser, and go to mynordstrom.com.
- Once you have reached the Nordstrom employee page, locate the login section.
- Enter your employee number in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Click the “Login” link to get to your account.
If this is your first time accessing the MyNordstrom login portal, you will have to register first. To do that, follow these steps:
- Visit mynordstrom.com.
- Under the login credentials boxes, click on “Request, Reset or Forgot Password.”
- This will take you to a new page where you have to input your employee number to request a password.
MyNordstrom Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into www.mynordstrom.com using the browser on your mobile device. Here are the steps to follow to accomplish this.
- Launch your device’s web browser, and go to mynordstrom.com.
- Once the page has loaded, find the login section.
- Type your employee number into the field labeled “* Employee #”.
- Type your password into the next field.
- Tap the “Login” button to complete the MyNordstrom login process.
Note: Nordstrom does not have a mobile application for its employees yet. If you want to access your account on the go, you will have to follow the mobile login steps above.
MyNordstrom Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you are having difficulties remembering the MyNordstrom employee login password, follow these steps to recover a lost or forgotten password:
- Go to the MyNordstrom login page, and click on the “Request, Reset or Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your employee number in the empty field.
- Click the “Request Password” button.
- Enter your MyNordstrom email address in the empty field.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with a password reset link. Follow the instructions to create a new password.
If you need further assistance with the MyNordstrom login process, please contact the company via their live chat to talk to a member of their support team. The links below might also be useful to you.
If you live in Washington, you might also be interested in the AT&T Wireless Login Guide.