Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
AT&T Wireless was formed in 1987 as a provider of cellular communication. The company, based in Redmond, Washington is listed on the New York stock exchange. It is among one of the largest providers of wireless services in the United States. The AT&T Wireless Login guide created here is intended to make the login process for AT&T clients easier.
AT&T Wireless Login Guidelines
The AT&T Wireless login gives you access to a number of services. For instance, you can check data usage, schedule programs on U-Verse, and many other things. It is also a convenient way to pay your bills. Here is the simple login process:
- Open your browser on an internet-enabled computer.
- Go to the AT&T login page at www.att.com/olam/loginAction.
- Enter the User ID that you used during signup.
- Enter your password in the field below, and press the login button.
AT&T Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines
The process of signing in to AT&T Wireless is similar on mobile devices as it is on the web browser.
- Go to your mobile browser.
- Visit the AT&T mobile login page shown above.
- Fill in your User Id and Password in the fields provided.
AT&T Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
The AT&T app is quite convenient. You can use it to get support, shop, and pay bills. Here is how to log in to the iOS app.
- Send a text message with the word “myATT” to 8758. The company will send a link to your phone for where you can access the app.
- Alternatively, you can visit the App Store and download the myAT&T app for Apple.
- Open the app and enter your User Id and Password in the fields provided.
AT&T Wireless Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
The AT&T mobile login procedure for Android devices is quite similar to that for the Apple devices described above. Here are the easy steps.
- Got to the Google Play Store and download the myAT&T app for Android.
- Fill in your details and begin using the app.
- You can also send “myATT” to 8758 to get the link.
AT&T Wireless Login Additional Troubleshooting
At times, you may forget your login details. Visit the AT&T login page and click on the “Forgot ID” or “Forgot Password” links. You will be taken to a new page where you should fill the appropriate details to recover the account. If that does not work, you can always visit the support page. You will find help for different issues besides user account login.
You can also contact customer support via one of the numbers on the contact page.
Alternatively, you can join the community forums and see if you can find a solution there.