Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to MyAccessFlorida login guide! Automated Community Connection to Economic Self-Sufficiency is responsible for the state of Florida’s three economic self-sufficiency programs – cash assistance, Medicaid, and supplemental nutrition assistance. To access these services, you need to create an account at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida. If you already have an account, we will show you how to sign into the platform.
Myaccessflorida Login Guidelines
- Open your PC’s browser, and go to the myaccessflorida login page.
- Find the “Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account” link.
- Click on this link to proceed to the login form.
- Navigate to the “Returning Users” section, then enter your user ID and password in the provided fields.
- Finally, click the link labeled “Sign In” to get to your account.
Myaccessflorida Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
Follow these five steps to sign into myaccessflorida via a mobile device.
- Open your device’s internet browser, and go to myaccessflorida account login page.
- Once the website has completely loaded, locate the “Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account” link.
- When you click this link, myaccessflorida login form will appear.
- Navigate to the “Returning Users” section.
- Introduce your user ID and password in the available fields.
- Lastly, tap the “Sign In” link to get to your account.
Note: Currently, there are not any AccessFlorida apps for Android or Apple devices.
Myaccessflorida Login Additional Troubleshooting
Here, we’ll show you how to retrieve a lost user ID and/or password. Follow the steps outlined below to retrieve your user ID:
- Go to myaccessflorida login page, and click the “Forgot User ID” link.
- You will be redirected to the User ID reset page.
- The page contains two sections, i.e., personal information, and case information.
- On the first section, provide your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Move onto the next section
- Type your case number and zip code into the first and second fields respectively.
- Type your payee’s first name and last name into the third and fourth fields respectively.
- Then type your payee’s date of birth into the last field. Click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter your new username.
- Reenter the user ID in the next slot.
- Click the “Submit” button to reset your user ID.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit myaccessflorida login page, and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- On the new page, enter your user ID, then click the button labeled “Next“.
- Provide answers to your security questions, and then click “Next“.
- Enter your new password into the first field.
- Reenter your password into the next field.
- Click the button marked “Reset” to create a new password.
Should you encounter other issues during myaccessflorida login process, please contact the support team at 1-866-762-2237. If you are interested in other benefits, retirement or healthcare plans, you can also check our iBenefitCenter Mercer login guide.