HISD (Houston Independent School District) is the largest school district in Texas. HISD GradeSpeed is an online application that allows students and parents to access student information. Once you’ve registered for an account, you can view daily attendance, class schedules, assignments, report cards, progress reports, and resources. This HISD GradeSpeed login guide will provide you with the directions you need to follow in order to log into your account.
HISD GradeSpeed Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully complete the HISD GradeSpeed student login, and access your account:
- Open up your browser and access the HISD GradeSpeed login page.
- Type in your username into the first field.
- Enter your password into the next field.
- Click on the grey Login button to complete the login process.
HISD GradeSpeed Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into your HISD GradeSpeed account through your mobile device. You can either access it from your browser, or download and install an app for your mobile device. Here are the instructions for accessing your GradeSpeed student login HISD account on your mobile device:
- Open your browser and go to the HISD GradeSpeed homepage linked above on your mobile device.
- Enter your username and password into each of the fields.
- Tap the Login button to access your HISD GradeSpeed account.
HISD GradeSpeed also has apps available for your Apple and Android devices. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to complete the GradeSpeed HISD login process using the apps, and access your HISD account from your mobile device.
HISD GradeSpeed Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to App Store and download the GradePro for GradeSpeed app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the GradePro for GradeSpeed app, and enter your Username and Password into each of the fields.
- Tap the Login button to enter your account.
HISD GradeSpeed Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the GradePro for GradeSpeed app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Open the app, and input your Username and Password into the requested fields.
- Tap Login to access your student information.
HISC GradeSpeed Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you have forgotten your password or username, you can use the “Trouble logging in?” link on the login page. It will take you to a new page, where you have to select whether you are a student or a parent, then click Continue. On the next page, specify whether you have forgotten your username or password, and you will be taken to a separate page with instructions on how to retrieve/reset it.
If you encounter other HISD GradeSpeed login issues, and you need additional help, you can call the HISD Helpdesk at 713-892-7378. There is also a Login Help PDF document you can read through.
Recommended Read: Evolve Elsevier Login