Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GTCC is a community college with some campuses such as of Jamestown, High Point, Aviation, Donald W. Cameron, and Greensboro in North Carolina. Each year, the college serves about 40,000 students in about 80 different programs. The GTCC moodle login guide created here is meant to make students of this college understand how to complete the gtcc edu login, and access their Moodle account. A significant technological development is meant to make learning more efficient.
GTCC Moodle Login Guidelines
The GTCC Moodle portal is one of an essential service at the community college. With the GTCC Moodle login guide, students can comfortably access many resources.
1. Open a browser on a computer that has a reliable internet connection.
2. Visit the GTCC homepage. Copy the link to your browser or type it in as it is.
3. Once you have reached the gtccmoodle page, click on the MyGTCC link. It is located next to a helmet symbol.
4. In the drop down menu click on the second option labeled Moodle. This will immediately take you to the Moodle login portal. You can click on the link to access it directly.
5. You may now fill in the empty fields. Enter the Username of your Moodle Portal and the Password in the fields provided. The Username is the same as that used for GTCC Titan Live. The Username is your full name plus your Student ID number or Social Security number.
6. If you have not signed into GTCC Moodle before, you will enter your birthday in the MMDDYY format. That needs to be changed after the first login.
7. Press on the Login button below the Username and Password fields.
GTCC Moodle Mobile/ Alternative Login Guidelines
The GTCC Moodle login process is fairly similar to that of using a computer. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the gtcc edu login page.
2. At the top right side, click on MyGTCC. Click on Moodle in the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in your login details and press the green Login button. Your account is ready to use.
GTCC Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
GTCC Moodle login is possible through the mobile application available on the Apple store to use it do this:
1. Download the gtccmoodle application from iTunes.
2. Navigate to the resources section to access your Moodle account. You are now ready to go.
GTCC Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
There is no application for Android devices. However, if they do develop one, you will hear about it.
GTCC Moodle Login Additional Troubleshooting