*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Palcs Moodle is a platform written in PHP, where schools can come up with websites for their students. The platform is registered as open source, and is highly customizable. The guide will give you a walk-through of how to complete the Moodle Palcs login procedure. The process is quite easy if you have the right guidelines. Read on to understand the Palcs Moodle login steps.
Moodle PALCS Login Guidelines
PALCS Moodle login is quite easy. Here is what you need to do:
1. On your web browser, visit the PALCS Moodle login page.
2. Go to the login block, accessed by pressing the red “Log in with NetID” on the top-left corner of the page.
3. On the login block of the page, fill in your User ID. The User ID is the staff number.
4. Enter the Password. The password is the Pass given to you by Moodle.
5. Click Sign on (white arrow in the password field). You may also press enter.
Moodle PALCS Mobile/ Alternative Login Guidelines
PALCS Moodle login on mobile devices is quite simple. You can either visit the Moodle Palcs login page using a mobile browser, or install the Moodle App for both Android and Apple devices.
To use the Moodle site on mobile browsers, follow the steps below:
- On your mobile device open a web browser, and type in moodle.umass.edu.
- Scroll down to the login button, and proceed to fill in your Moodle Palcs login details.
Moodle PALCS Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
To use the Moodle app for Apple devices, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Moodle Mobile app in iTunes.
- Install the app, and fill in your login details in the field provided.
Moodle PALCS Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
If you want to sign in to your Moodle Palcs account via the Moodle app for Android devices, follow these steps:
- Visit the Play Store and download Moodle for Android.
- Install the app on your Android device, and then introduce your login details.
Palcs Moodle Login via Facebook
1. Download the Moodle Plugin for Facebook Log In. Add it to /auth/googleoauth2/.
2. Enable the plugin in the Moodle administration. [Admin block > Plugins > Authentication].
Palcs Moodle Login Additional Troubleshooting
At times, the Moodle Palcs login may not work. If you forgot your password, you can use the “Lost Password” link on the Logon block. Request a password to be sent to your email. If all fails, talk to your site administrator. You can also seek assistance for any issues in many places such Moodle Docs, Moodle forums, and at Tracker.
Recommended read: GTTC Moodle Login Guide