*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fidelity Net Benefits is a platform dedicated to people seeking a retirement plan, regardless of how far in advance they’re thinking of it. The company describes itself as being an ideal pick both for the person with three months left until retirement and the one with decades before that moment. By creating an account, people are able to access and manage various investment plans that tailor to their specific needs and situations. Other benefits of users of the platform include using planning tools, resources, or getting in touch with BP among many others. Therefore, we’ve put together a Fidelity Net Benefits login guide which explains step-by-step the process of creating and accessing your account.
Fidelity Net Benefits Login Guide
First of all, to be able to log in for Fidelity Net Benefits, you have to register for an account. You can do this really easily, by finding the link for new users and going through with the process as seen through the on-screen instructions.
After you have your account all set up and working, the next thing you need to do is actually access it. This is where the actual logging in process begins.
- Access a login portal. There are two ways through which you can do this. First, you can head to the homepage found at www.netbenefits.com. By default, the website directs you to a login portal. This is because you need to sign into your account before being able to navigate it. Alternatively, you may also head over to login.fidelity.com in order to land on the actual login portal, the one that isn’t integrated within the homepage.
- For both pages, the next process is the same. Type your username and password in the appropriate fields. If you wish, you may check the box next to Remember me to have your browser remember your login credentials. Don’t do this if you’re signing in from a public computer!
- Click on Log in to access your account.
*Note: The homepage login has one extra feature the portal doesn’t: a sign in option for people outside of the US.
Mobile/Alternative Fidelity Net Benefits Login Guide
To log in from a mobile device, launch either of the links provided above using your browser of choice. You will automatically go to the login portal. This means you can’t use the sign in destined to people outside of the USA. Continue by entering your login details in their respective fields, just like you’re doing with the web versin.
There are also several apps available for download. The primary one, though, is Net Benefits, an app available for iOS and Android devices. Upon launching the app, you will immediately land on the login section.
Fidelity Net Benefits Troubleshooting
You may encounter some problems while trying to log into your account. In case you’ve forgotten your username or password, a common issue among many, this is what you can do:
- Firstly, click on Having trouble with your username or password?
- You will land on a new page. It will display instructions that you need to follow in order to access your account again.
For other potential issues, check out the Frequently Asked Questions page, which you can also see a link for next to the login section.