Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Singlesnet is an online dating platform destined for single people that are looking for some love in their lives. Like many other similar websites, it offers to users the possibility to search for possible partners by using filters which help them tailor the experience to their preferences. By creating an account, users are able to receive direct messages, save searches, and to get in contact with the people that grabbed their attention or those interested in them. Through the following Singlesnet login guide, you will see all the steps you need to take to log into your account and gain access to all the aforementioned features.
Singlesnet Login Guide
In this section of the article, you will find a comprehensive, step-by-step explanation of the login process. You need to undergo it before you can access your account.
To be able to do that, you will first need to register for an account and activate it. You can do that by accessing the sign-up page. There, you will find a registration form that you have to fill in by following the on-screen instructions.
Once you have your account and the credentials you need to be able to sign in, here is what you have to do:
- Head over to the Singlesnet homepage at www.singlesnet.com.
- There, at the top of a page, you will notice a blue header. It contains the site’s logo to the left. To the right, you will find a Member Login Click on it to access the login portal.
- On the login portal, you will find two blank fields. In the field that reads Member ID or email, type in the ID. It’s the one you received after registering or the email address you used to sign up.
- Press TAB or move the cursor to the empty box below, where you will type in your
- If you want the computer to remember your login credentials, check the box below. Do not do this if you are using a public computer.
- Finalize the process by pressing the Login to Singlesnet button found below the two credential fields.
Mobile/Alternative Singlesnet Login Guide
Those that don’t currently have access to a computer can login using a mobile device of choice. Here is how to do that:
- Launch your preferred browser and type into the address bar the same homepage address mentioned above.
- You will see the mobile version of the website. It presents you with two buttons: the sign-up button at the top and the login one at the bottom. Tap on the Login button.
- On the login portal, type your member ID or email address in the first field and your password in the second.
- Press the blue Log in button to complete the process and gain access to your account.
Currently, Singlesnet does not have a mobile app available for any platform.
It is possible to forget your password. Thus, if that happens, you can easily recover it like this:
- Firstly, from the login portal, click on I’ve forgotten my password underneath the fields.
- On the new page, type your member ID or email to receive instructions for resetting your password.
Furthermore, if you run into any other issues, you can get in touch with the customer service department by accessing the Contact page. Scroll to the bottom, find the I have another issue section, and fill in the form that opens when you click on the header.