*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
CVS Caremark, formerly Caremark Rx, is one of the largest prescription management and pharmaceutical services company in the U.S. The company currently has approximately 15,000 employees. MyHR CVS is an HR portal for current and former employees of CVS Health, CVS Caremark, and CVS MinuteClinic. The portal allows the employees to view paychecks, access tax information, and check benefits among other things. We’ve created this CVS Caremark employee login guide to help you log into the MyHR CVS portal.
CVS Caremark Employee Login Guidelines
In this part, we’ll discuss the steps of signing into the CVS Caremark employee portal on a computer.
- Using your computer’s browser, go to MyHR CVS portal (myhr.cvs.com).
- Once on the page, navigate to the “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” section.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Enter your username in the “Login User Name:” text box.
- Enter your password in the “Password:” text box.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Former employees should use the “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” section to log into the CVS Caremark login employee portal.
CVS Caremark Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
In this section, we’ll list the steps of logging into the CVS Caremark login employee portal on a mobile device. Please note that CVS Caremark currently does not have a mobile app for employees.
- Open your device’s browser, and go to CVS Caremark login employee portal.
- Once the page has loaded, head to the “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” section.
- Click on the “Log On” button to access the login form.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate input fields.
- Finally, tap “Login” to complete the CVS Caremark employee login process.
If you are a former employee, use the “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” section to log into the CVS Caremark login employee portal.
CVS Caremark Employee Login Additional Troubleshooting
All CVS Caremark employees including store employees, distribution center workers, and non-store employees are required to use their seven-digit employee ID number (as the username) and CVSLEARNet password to log into their employee accounts.
If you’ve lost your password, use these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the CVS Caremark login portal.
- Click on the “Reset Password” link.
- The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your user ID in the available field then click “Continue.”
- Answer the challenge questions displayed on the next page.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your new CVS Caremark password in the first field.
- Re-enter the password in the next field.
- Lastly, click “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
Talk to a CVS Caremark member care representative at 855.280.4872 if you are having other issues with regards to the login process. Alternatively, you can contact the IT Service Center at 1-855-280-ITSC (4872).
Recommended login guide: UPHS Employees Webmail Login