Comcast is currently one of the largest providers of cable television in the United States after AT&T-DirectTV. If you’re having trouble signing in to your Xfinity Comcast account, follow our step-by-step Xfinity Comcast login guide. Read on to see how to access your account at login.comcast.net/login, or with the Xfinity apps for Android or Apple devices.
Xfinity Comcast Login Guidelines
Follow the steps below to complete the Xfinity Comcast login procedure from a computer browser.
- Go to the Comcast.net login page at login.comcast.net/login.
- Enter your Username, E-mail address, or Mobile in the first field.
- Type in your password in the second field.
- Optionally, you can click the “Keep me signed in” button if you don’t want to type in your credentials every time you sign in.
- Type in the captcha text you see on the screen. If you can’t read the text, please click on the “Get a New Challenge” to receive another text. Alternatively, you can press the “Get an Audio Challenge” button for an audio captcha.
- Press the “Sign in” button to access your Comcast Xfinity account.
Xfinity Comcast Mobile Login Guidelines
Alternatively, you can access your Xfinity Comcast account from a mobile browser. Follow the steps below:
- From your mobile device, go to the Xfinity Comcast login page linked above.
- Fill in your Username, Email address, or Mobile in the first field.
- Enter your Password in the next field.
- Check the Stay signed in box if you are on your personal mobile device.
- Type the moving characters that appear on your screen. If they are not clear, you can click the Get a new challenge, Get an audio challenge, or Help options.
- Tap the blue Sign in button to complete the Xfinity Comcast login.
Xfinity Comcast Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
You can access your Xfinity Comcast account on your Apple phone using the Xfinity My Account app. Here is how:
- Go to the App Store and download the Xfinity My Account app.
- Install the app on your mobile device, then open it.
- Enter your login credentials (Xfinity username and password) to get to your account.
Xfinity Comcast Login Guidelines for Android Devices
In this section, you will find the steps for accessing Xfinity My Account on your Android device.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Xfinity My Account app.
- Install the application on your device, and then open it.
- Sign in to your Xfinity Comcast account by filling your username and password.
Xfinity Comcast Login Additional Troubleshooting
At times, you may not be able to access you Comcast account. If you want to reset your password, go to the Xfinity Comcast login page and click the “Forgot Your Password” link. On the next page, type in your Xfinity username and click continue.
Next, you’ll have to check your e-mail account for instructions on how to reset your password. Click on the link provided in the e-mail, choose a new password, retype it, and hit “Continue” to finish the process.
If you can’t remember your Xfinity/Comcast username, you need to go to the Xfinity Comcast login page and click the “Forgot Username” link. On the next page, you will need to confirm your identity by choosing between three identity verification procedures.
After selecting the preferred method, provide the necessary information, and hit “Continue” to finish the username recovery process.
For any additional information regarding the Xfinity Comcast login platform or the company services, please contact Comcast. You can do this by placing a call to 1-800-934-6489, or by using the contact details available on their official web page.
Recommended read: AT&T Wireless Login Guide