With the ACE Elite Card, owners can make purchases much like with any bank debit card. It is a pre-loaded or prepaid debit card, which you can use for cash withdrawal and other transactions. The cardholder is able to manage their bank account on a desktop or mobile device, by going to the ACE Elite Card login page, or via the mobile apps. If you’re having trouble logging in, check out the instructions in this ACE Elite Card login guide. Read on to see how to securely complete the ACE Elite Card account sign in procedure.
ACE Elite Card Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to login to your account on a desktop browser:
- In order to access your online account, and check your balance, go to the ACE Elite Card login page.
- Enter your username and password in the designated fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to complete the ACE Elite Card login procedure.
NOTE: At this time, the ACE Elite Card login portal is not available. For any questions, contact customer service at (866) 387-7363.
ACE Elite Card Mobile Login Instructions
Users of ACE Elite cards can also sign into their accounts on-the-go. To complete the ACE Elite Card mobile login procedure, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, go to the ACE Elite Card homepage linked above.
- Input your username and password in the empty fields.
- Tap Log In to access your account.
You can also access your ACE Elite Card account on mobile through their dedicated apps. The ACE Elite Mobile Banking app for Apple and Android will allow you to check your balance on-the-go, and send money to friends and family.
ACE Elite Card Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Here are the steps to login via the mobile app for Apple devices:
- Download and install the ACE Elite Prepaid app from iTunes.
- Open the app, and enter your username and password.
- Tap Log In to enter your private account page from your Apple device.
ACE Elite Card Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Here are the steps to sign into your ACE Elite Card account from your Android device, via the ACE Elite app:
- Go to Google Play, and download and install the ACE Elite app.
- Input your login credentials in the required fields.
- Tap the Log In button to complete the process from your Android device.
ACE Elite Card Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you’ve forgotten your ACE Elite Card account login password, you can contact the company for the steps you need to take to recover or reset it. Similarly, for more details and questions about the features of the ACE Elite Card, or the ACE Elite debit card login, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or access their contact page). You can also call the customer support team at (866) 387-7363.
Recommended Read: First Premier Credit Card Login