*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
First Premier is a bank headquartered in South Dakota. Its main site is www.firstpremier.com. It has issued millions of credit cards, focusing on customers seeking to build or repair their credit. You can apply for their First Premier Credit Card login at this link.
Once you have your card, you can create an online account which will allow you to check your transactions, pay your bill, receive alerts, and access other account functions. This article will show you how to use the First Premier credit card login site and app.
First Premier Login Guidelines
Use these steps to log in with a desktop or laptop computer.
1. Open your internet browser and go to www.mypremiercreditcard.com.
2. Enter your assigned user ID in the “Username” box.
3. Enter your password in the “Password” box.
4. Click the “Continue” button to go to your account.
First Premier Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
Both the browser and mobile apps can be used to perform the First Premier login. You can log in to your account on a mobile device using its browser with these steps.
1. Open your mobile browser.
2. Go to www.mypremiercreditcard.com just as above.
2. Enter your username and password in the designated boxes.
3. Tap the “Continue” button to go to your First Premier account.
First Premier Credit Card Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
You can also use First Premier’s free iOS app to log in.
1. Go to the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad and download the My Premier Credit Card app.
2. Locate the app shortcut and tap to open it.
3. Enter your username and password and tap the “Continue” button.
First Premier Credit Card Login Guidelines for Android Devices
An Android app is also available.
1. Go to the Google Play store and download the My Premier Credit Card app.
2. Once it is installed, tap the shortcut to open it.
3. Into the Username field, write in your username.
4. Type your password in the Password field
5. Press the green Continue button.
First Premier Credit Card Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re having difficulty with your First Premier credit card login, make sure that you are entering your username and password with the proper capitalization. Also, be sure that “cookies” are enabled in your browser options. Click here to learn how to enable them.
If you have lost or forgotten your username or password, you’ll find that all the login methods above have “Forgot your username?” and “Forgot your password?” links you can follow to be reminded of your username or acquire a new password. If you’re still experiencing problems, call customer service toll free at 1-800-9875521 or contact First Premier online.