Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Saint Leo login is a feature of the My Saint Leo Portal, and it was specifically designed for students, alumni and parents who are searching information about Saint Leo’s events or how to donate. There are several advantages of using the Saint Leo University student online login form, the most important being up to date information about classes, social events, and academic classes. If you don’t have a Saint Leo portal account, then you can always create a new one.
We have compiled a comprehensive Saint Leo login guide to help you overcome any issues that may arise during the login process.
My Saint Leo Login Instructions at mysaintleo.edu
Before using the My Saint Leo portal, you must be aware that certain criteria must be met to use the University’s portal. First of all, you must be a student currently attending one of the following institutions affiliated to the Saint Leo University:
- Saint Leo College Preparatory School;
- Holy Name Academy;
- Saint Leo College;
- Saint Leo University.
If you are currently attending Saint Leo’s course, then you must have already received a username or a password. In case you were not provided with the latter credentials, please head on over to Saint Leo’s community registration page and create a new account.
It would be advisable to use a Wi-Fi connection instead of relying on mobile data since some of the elements found on the Saint Leo login section will not be displayed on such a connection.
Here’s what you will need to do to complete the My Saint Leo login process:
- Please click on this link if you are a student to complete the Saint Leo University student login. It will take your directly to the Saint Leo Portal login This way you will make sure that you will reach the right page, and not be stuck searching for the right address on the Internet.
- If you are an alumni or parent, then please click on this link instead. It will take you directly to the alumni/parent/online community section.
- After clicking on one of the two links provided above, you will enter the My Saint Leo login page.
- Type in your username and password in the appropriate field. Be careful when typing in your credentials, as both boxes (username & password) are case sensitive. If you have CAPS LOCK enabled, please disable them.
- If you don’t want to type your username and password each time you want, to log in, the check the “Remember Login” box found under.
- After double-checking your credentials, please press the “Login” button to finish your Saint Leo login session and access your account.
Saint Leo Login Password Difficulties
During the Saint Leo login process at mysaintleo.edu, several issues may arise. These technical issues may be as simple as mistyped username or password, or as difficult as a faulty Internet connection. No matter the problem is, there is always a simple solution to your problem.
The main issue with the My Saint Leo login process is generally a forgotten password. In case you forgot your password, then you will need to access the password recovery feature. The pass recovery section may be a bit difficult to handle, but we are here to help you.
Here’s what you need to do to recover or to reset your old password:
- Please head on over to the Saint Leo portal by clicking on this link;
- In the top right corner, just above the “Sign In” button, you will see a section called “Forgot/Reset Password? Click here”. Click on the “here” link, to access the password reset/recovery section.
- You are now in the “Verification Request” page, where you will have to enter your personal data to recover or to reset your password.
- Please enter your Last Name in the appropriate field. If your name has an apostrophe, then it would be best to include it.
- Please select your date of birth using the two drop boxes. From the first one, you can select the year, and from the second, the month.
- Please insert your SLUD ID provided by Saint Leo in the appropriate field.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the next field.
- To complete the password recovery/reset process, you will need to type in the text seen in the picture. If the text is not visible, then press the “get a new challenge” button on the right, to get another text. Alternatively, you can select an audio captcha, by clicking on the “get an audio challenge” button located beneath the “get a new challenge” button;
- To finish the process, please press the “Submit” Alternatively, press the “Clear” button if you remembered the password.
- You will receive an e-mail on your provided address with your password. Alternatively, you will be provided with a reset link. Click on it to reset your old password.
- Go to the login page, type in your username and the password provided in the mail. In the account management section, you can change the password again.
Saint Leo Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re still having problems logging in to your My Saint Leo account, then you might have some hardware/software issues. Here are the most common issues and how to fix them:
- Faulty Internet connection – please check your Internet connection. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, please reset it and try again;
- Cookies are not enabled – please head on over to your browser’s privacy section (typically found in options) and enable them;
- Computer doesn’t meet the requirements – please check your computer’s specifications and compare them to the browser’s official requirements posted on the site in order to see if you can run it. You may need to use another terminal to complete the Saint Leo login process.
- AdBlock is installed – If you’re running Adblocking software in your browser, please disable it, as it might interfere with the registration process.
- Your account might have been suspended – check with the institution’s tech support to see if your account is still active. You will find the contact data at the end of this article.
Contact Saint Leo University
If you have any additional Saint Leo login technical issues or any questions, for that matter, you can always get in touch with Saint Leo University.
For any issues regarding the My Saint Leo login or alumni page, please contact the UTS Helpdesk at (352) -588-8888. Alternatively, you can reach them by email, at the following address: [email protected].
In case you need to inquire about anything else, you can also contact the University by P.O. Box, at the following address: Saint Leo University, 33701 State Road 52 Saint Leo, Florida 33574-6665.