*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Founded in 2003, RushCard is a prepaid Visa debit card used as a bank alternative. RushCard offers a direct deposit option to replenish your funds. Once you register for your online account, you can log into your account to view your balance, manage your spending, and use a host of money management tools to create a budget. These RushCard login instructions will assist you with logging into your RushCard account. Our guide also includes the RushCard login mobile instructions in case you want to access the RushCard login page from a mobile device.
RushCard Account Login Guidelines
Here are the steps needed to log into your RushCard account:
- Go to the RushCard Account Login Page.
- Enter your Username in the first field.
- Type in your Password in the next box.
- Press the yellow “Log In” button to access your account.
RushCard Account Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into your RushCard account from your mobile device. You can either open the browser on your mobile device and follow the steps below, or you can download the RushCard app for your Apple or Android device.
- Open the browser on your mobile device and access the RushCard Account Mobile Login Page.
- Type in your Username and password into the corresponding fields.
- Tap the yellow ‘Log In‘ button to complete the RushCard mobile login process.
RushCard login apps are available for both Apple and Android devices. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to access your account on your mobile devices.
RushCard Account Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to App Store and download the RushCard mobile app for your Apple phone or tablet.
- Install the app on your personal device.
- Open up the app and enter your username and password.
- Tap the yellow “LOGIN” button to complete the login process.
RushCard Account Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and download the RushCard mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Once the app is installed, open up the app and type in your username and password.
- Log into your account by tapping the yellow “LOGIN” button to complete the process.
RushCard Account Login Additional Troubleshooting
Resources are available to assist you with logging into your Rushcard account. You can contact their customer support by email at [email protected] or by calling them toll free at 866-787-4227. The RushCard Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. If you need to reset your password or you’ve forgotten your username, access the Retrieve Account Login page. Enter your card number, CVV, expiration date of your card, and your SSN into each of the fields. Click the “Next” button and follow the prompts to continue the password reset tool. We hope that our guide helped you reach the RushCard login home page and easily access your RushCard login account.