Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sharp HealthCare is a non-profit healthcare provider based in San Diego. Sharp HealthCare provides its employees with the OWA Sharp platform, through which they can gain access to their employee information. It’s really easy to get to the bottom of the sign in process once you get past some of the more confusing aspects. We make your task easier by providing an easy-to-follow OWA Sharp employee login guide for computers and mobile devices, as seen below.
OWA Sharp Employee Login Guidelines
The first thing to keep in mind is that the Sharp employee login isn’t the same one as the login for visitors and clients of the Sharp services. To log in as an employee, follow these steps:
- Go to the employee login page at logon.sharp.com.
- Type your username in the designated field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Finalize the process by clicking Log in.
Sharp HealthCare employees also have access to SharpNET, Lawson, Time/Attendance, and Citrix, services of the center for those working for them. The login process for these services is different.
For SharpNET and Lawson:
- Head to the Employees page on Sharp’s website.
- Select the SharpNET or Lawson option.
- In the new popup page, type your username and password
- Click Log in to access these services.
- Select Time/Attendance on the employees’ page.
- In the new popup page, input your username and password.
- Choose your domain.
- Click Sign In to access this service.
For Citrix, speak to your manager first, to make sure you’re eligible.
OWA Sharp Employee Mobile Login Guidelines
Employees who aren’t near a computer can access the login page through their mobile device of choice as well. In order to do so, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit logon.sharp.com for the employee login page.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap Log in to access your account.
To access the rest of the services mentioned above on your mobile device, the steps are the same as those for desktop login.
As of now, there is no mobile app that users can download and install on their devices that will give them access to their OWA Sharp employee account. As a result, if you want to access your account on the go, follow the steps in the previous section.
OWA Sharp Employee Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Since the username and password you are going to use to sign in to the Sharp HealthCare employee login portal are provided by your employer, there is no way to reset or retrieve them online. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, contact your employer.
For any other login related issues, you can get in touch with their Technical Assistance Center. Reach them at 858-627-5000, or send them an e-mail at [email protected]. Their phone number directory might also be of assistance to you.
Recommended Read: Quest Diagnostics Employee Portal Login