*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Centennial Bank, the name behind the website, is a “customer focused bank” which offers a variety of commercial, retail banking, and other types of financial services. They cater to a broad range of customers, offering tailored experiences to individuals, businesses, investors, and even municipalities. The bank has multiple locations in several American states: Arkansas, New York, Florida, and South Alabama. By enrolling for the bank’s services, users gain access to the Internet banking services available on my100bank.com. Thus, we’re offering the following my100bank login guide, which takes you step by step through the process of signing into your account.
My100Bank Login Guide
First of all, you need to enroll with Centennial in order to be able to login and use the online services, which are only available to the clients of the bank. When logged into their account, users can pay their bills in a quick and accessible way, review past payments, check their balance, deposit funds, and more.
If you haven’t enrolled already, you can do it from home without having to physically travel to a Centennial location. You can find the enrollment form on Centennial’s website and we recommend filling it in with the help of a customer service worker for high accuracy.
Once you’ve made sure that you’ve completed the enrollment and received a Member ID and a password, you will have everything you need to login. Here is what you need to do to complete the process:
- Go to the Centennial homepage at www.my100bank.com.
- Underneath the links at the top of the page, look to the right. There, you will find a section with the header Online Banking. Below, there is a section with two blank information fields, colored in red.
- Type in the bottom section your member ID, which you should have received following your enrollment.
- Then, press Tab or manually move the cursor to the second section and input your
- Press on the white button that says Sign in to complete the process. You will gain access to the facilities of Internet banking.
Mobile/Alternative My100Bank Login Guide
Customers can also login from a mobile device and carry on with their Internet banking needs. Here is how.
- Launch your preferred mobile browser and head over to the homepage.
- The mobile version of the website will load, which displays three main buttons. Tap on the one that reads Sign On.
- Introduce your credentials in the designated fields and log into your account.
My100Bank Login Guide for Apple Devices
This is how you can log into Centennial’s mobile app for iOS users:
- Head over to the Apple Store and install the app called Centennial Bank Mobile.
- Upon launching it, you will immediately see the two fields where you type in your credentials.
My100Bank Login Guide for Android Devices
Furthermore, Android users simply need to find the app in the PlayStore and then follow the same steps mentioned above.
My100Bank Login Troubleshooting
In case you’ve encountered any issues, you can consult the online Customer Care Center to identify one of their common problems.
Alternatively, if your issue isn’t in the FAQ, you can head over to the Contact Us page, where you will find the possibility to fill in a form with your question. Finally, at the top, you will also see the phone number you can ring to speak directly to a customer service worker.