Mayo Clinic is one of the biggest healthcare providers in the USA. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise that they need to implement as many features as possible in order to adapt to the modern customer’s requirements and to handle the influx. Through their patient services portal, they give clients the possibility to access a number of benefits and operations from the comfort of their homes. You can manage appointments, check out your records and results, or use the Express Care Online service which offers treatments for fourteen common ailments. In order to benefit from all of this, you need to log into your account as seen in our Mayo Clinic patient login guide below.
Mayo Clinic Patient Login Guide
Firstly, you must have registered prior in order to be able to login. If you don’t have an account already, you will have to create one. Fortunately, it’s a hassle-free process that won’t require more than a few minutes of your time. Follow the directions below and you will have a smooth registration process.
- In order to be able to register, you will need to head over to the Patient Services page. You can find the button on the top right of the www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org homepage.
- Underneath the list of services you can benefit from, you will see a blue button for login. Right below that, there’s the Create your account Click it to jump to the registration page.
- Once on the registration page, carefully fill in the form according to the instructions on the screen. In case you’re struggling with some of the requirements, you can seek assistance by clicking on the Help link found at the top right of the page.
If you follow the instructions and directions displayed by the website suit, you’ll have your account in no time. And once you do, you can login by following these steps:
- Return to the Patient Services
- You can now click the login button found underneath the list of services and benefits.
- This will take you to the login portal, where you have to input your personal username and password. To make sure you’re not making any mistakes when typing the password, tick the box next to Show Password to view the characters.
- Click Login to finalize.
Mobile/Alternative Mayo Clinic Patient Login Guide
You can gain access to the service’s features and options through a mobile device as well. Launch the website using your preferred browser and follow the same steps as above.
There are currently no mobile application alternatives available for installation.
Mayo Clinic Patient Troubleshooting
In case you’ve forgotten your password and username, find the Need help logging in? link on the login portal and click on it. You will be prompted to type your email address and you will shortly receive instructions to help you retrieve your login credentials.
If you’re having trouble with other login issues, access the Mayo Clinic patient login troubleshooting guide.