Are you frequently performing a lot of home improvement projects? If yes, then you probably find yourself at Lowe’s fairly often. The costs of purchasing home improvement supplies can quickly add up. Therefore, it is important to find ways to save a few dollars here and there. One of the easiest ways of doing this is to take advantage of Lowe’s Store Credit Card. In this guide, we will provide instructions for signing into the Lowe’s Credit Card login portal.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login Guidelines
Follow the steps outlined in this section to log into the Lowe’s Credit Card portal via a computer browser.
- Open your browser, and go to Lowe’s Credit Card portal.
- Once on the page, click on the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” link.
- The login form will be displayed.
- Navigate to the “Returning Users” section.
- Select your card type.
- In the provided field, enter your user ID.
- Click on the button marked “Sign In.”
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Enable the “Remember User ID” function to make subsequent logins fast and easy.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button to get to your Lowe’s Credit Card account.
Lowe’s Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines
The steps listed here will help you log into the Lowe’s Credit Card portal via a mobile device browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Go to Lowe’s Credit Card mobile-optimized site.
- Tap the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” link.
- You will see the login form.
- In the top field, enter your user ID.
- In the next field, enter your password.
- Activate the “Remember User ID” feature to have the website save your login details for future visits.
- Tap the “Secure Login” button to get to access your account.
Lowe’s Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Open the iTunes Store, and download the Lowe’s mobile app by Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- Open the app.
- Enter your email address in the top input field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the “SIGN IN” button to complete the login process.
Lowe’s Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store app, and find the Lowe’s mobile application.
- After downloading it, open it to access the startup page.
- Input your email address in the top field.
- Input your password in the next field.
- Tap the “SIGN IN” button to get to your account.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Lowe’s recommends that you use the two most recent (non-beta) versions of Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer whenever you want to log into your account. If you’ve forgotten your password, use the site’s “Forgot Password” function to recover it.
If you need further assistance, contact Lowe’s customer support at:
888-840-7651 – Consumer Credit Cards
888-840-7651 – Business Account
866-232-7443 – Accounts Receivable
866-537-1397 – Business Rewards