*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in using the Kaplan Nursing login platform, this article will guide you through the login process. We will detail the login guidelines, talk about any login issues you may come across, and provide Kaplan University contact details.
Kaplan Nursing Login Guidelines
You can access your Kaplan Nursing account on a computer by following the next steps:
- Go to the Kaplan nursing login page at kucampus.kaplan.edu/Security/Login. This link will take you directly to the Kaplan nursing login page, thus eliminating the need to search for the exact address.
- Please type your Username in the first box.
- Write the password associated with your account in the second box.
- Select your academic status from the drop-box menu: you can choose between student and faculty.
- Review your information.
- When ready, please press the “Login” button in order to access your account.
Kaplan Nursing Mobile Login Guidelines
If you want to access your Kaplan nursing student account on the go, you can do so. Follow the instructions below to find out how.
- Access the Kaplan login portal linked above on a mobile device.
- You will see the same screenshot as above. Keep in mind that you might have to magnify the page in order to be able to read everything on your mobile device’s screen.
- Insert your username in the box labeled “User Name”.
- Insert your password in the box labeled “Password”.
- Choose between a student or a faculty member.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
Unfortunately, at this time, there are no Kaplan Nursing apps available for Android or iOS devices. However, by following the steps above, you can get access to your account even while you’re not at your computer.
Kaplan Nursing Login Additional Troubleshooting
You may encounter some problems when trying to access your Student account with Kaplan University. All of these issues are likely related to a mistyped username or password. The quickest way to fix this problem is to retype either your username or your password. Be very careful when writing your credentials, as the text boxes are case sensitive. Moreover, please make certain that the CAPS LOCK key isn’t turned on.
If it is, please turn it off, refresh the Kaplan nursing login page, and retype your credentials. In case neither of these methods work, you may be compelled to perform a manual password reset. Follow our step-by-step guide in order to retrieve your password:
- Go to the Kaplan nursing login page linked in the first part of this article.
- Under the dropbox, please click on the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink. You will be automatically redirected to the password recovery manager.
- In the text box that appears, please type in either the e-mail address associated with your Kaplan University account or your username.
- Recheck all information.
- When ready, please click on the “Submit” button in order to finish the password recovery process.
- Check your E-mail Inbox. In a couple of minutes, you will receive an e-mail from Kaplan. It will contain the password reset link. Click on it, change your password, confirm it, and click “Finish.”
If you require additional information about Kaplan’s classes or the Kaplan nursing login platform, we strongly advise you to contact Kaplan University. There are various ways to do this:
- By phone: 866-527-5268
- Via an Online Contact Form
- Via Live Chat
The Kaplan nursing login platform is very easy to use, intuitive, and quite informative. Everything you’ll ever need to know about the University’s classes or the administration is located on the website.