Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GEICO provides Auto, Homeowners, Renters, and other forms of insurance to customers nationwide. For over 75 years GEICO has helped their customers save money through various discounts on fees. Once you obtain renters insurance and create an online account, you can log into your account and manage your policy at anytime. You can view statements, get your insurance card, make a payment, and more. Follow Geico renters insurance login guide to log into your GEICO account.
GEICO Renters Insurance Login Guidelines
Here are the steps that you need to follow to login:
- Go to the GEICO Homepage.
- Select Renters from the list of dropdown options.
- Enter your User ID, Email, or Policy Number into the first field.
- Type in your password in the next field;
- Click on the blue “Log In” button to enter your account.
GEICO Renters Insurance Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into your GEICO Renters Insurance policy through your mobile device. You can follow the directions below to access it from your browser, or you can download an app for your Apple or Android device.
- Open the browser from your mobile and go to GEICO mobile homepage.
- Tap on the ‘Log In’ button at the top of the page.
- From the drop down menu, tap on renters to select it.
- Type in either your Email address, Policy number, or User ID.
- Enter your password and tap the ‘Log In’ button to access your account.
GEICO Mobile apps are available for both your Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need in order to download the app and access your account.
GEICO Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple and Android Devices
- Go to App Store/Google Play Store and download the GEICO Mobile app for your Apple or Android phone or tablet
- Install the app on your preferred device.
- Open the app and tap the blue ‘Log In‘ button.
- Type in your UserID/Email/Policy Number and Password into the corresponding fields.
- Tap the green ‘Log In‘ button to enter your mobile account.
GEICO Renters Insurance Login Additional Troubleshooting
GEICO provides resources to assist you when you have trouble logging into your account. An online access FAQ will help with account activation, your user ID, passwords, security questions, and other questions. If you forget your password, or need to reset it, click on the Forgot Password link on the login page. Make a selection from the drop down (User ID, Email, Policy Number) and enter it into the field. Type in your Date of Birth and click on the yellow ‘Continue‘ button. Follow the prompts to complete the password reset.