*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Dish Network is a satellite TV and internet provider that serves more than 14 million subscribers across the United States. When you subscribe to a television or internet package, you will receive login credentials to Dish Network login platform, MyDish.
Here is a step-by-step outline of all the steps in the login process.
Dish Network Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to access the mydish user features.
1. Go to mydish.com login page.
2. Click on the Log In/Out link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. Type in your Online ID into the first field.
4. Use the “Tab” key to switch to the second field or click on it and insert your password.
5. Click on the “LOG IN” button.
Dish Network Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log in to your Dish Network account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the MyDish site (as indicated below) or by downloading and installing the MyDish app.
1. Open the browser from your mobile and go to the Dish Network login page.
2. Press the first field and enter your “Online ID”.
3. Switch to the field below and type in your password.
4. Click on the “Log In” button to complete the MyDish Login process.
There are app versions of MyDish for both iOS (Apple) and Android platforms. Here are the specific steps you need to follow to access your MyDish or account on your mobile.
Dish Network Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
Download the MyDish Mobile App for iPhone or iPad from the Apple iTunes.
Complete the installation process on your preferred iOS device.
Enter your “Online ID” and password into the first field.
Tap the following field and input your password.
Press the red “Sign In” button.
Dish Network Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
1. Visit the Google Play site and download the MyDish app for Android phones or tablets.
2. Install the app on your preferred Android device.
3. Open the app and tap on the “User Name” field. Insert your username.
4. Press on the filed below and enter your password.
5. Hit the red “Sign in” button to log into your account.
Dish Network Login Additional Troubleshooting
The most common issue encountered with the MyDish Network login is that the user portal goes down temporarily. If you need assistance when this happens, you can try to chat with a representative on the Support page.
If you are unable to chat with a representative or if there is a problem with the whole site, you can call Dish customer service at 1-800-333-3474.