Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you currently experiencing issues with the DirecTV login platform? We will guide you through the steps of accessing your account with the largest cable and Internet TV provider in the United States of America.
By subscribing to AT&T wireless, you will be able to stream tons of great flicks, chat with all your friends, and, of course, listen to music from any DirecTV affiliated device. Before you can enjoy AT&T’s benefits, you will need to sign into your DirecTV account, and this where we come in to help you perform a successful DirecTV login on your computer and mobile device.
DirecTV Login Guidelines
Here’s what to do in order to access your DirecTV account on a computer browser:
- Go to DirecTV’s official page at www.directv.com in your browser’s search bar.
- In the right corner of the screen, please hover your mouse over the “My Account” button.
- In the new window that appears, please enter either your e-mail or your AT&T Access ID.
- Please type in your password in the appropriate field.
- Review your credentials.
- When ready, please press the “Sign into my account” button to access your DirecTV account.
- If you don’t want to enter your credentials each time you want to access your DirecTV account, you can check the “Remember me” box located beneath the password field.
DirecTV Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also access your DirecTV account on the go by following these instructions:
- On a mobile device, go to www.directv.com. The website will get resized to fit your device’s screen.
- In the top right corner, press on “My Account“. This will open a window where you can input your login credentials.
- Input your e-mail or AT&T Access ID in the first box.
- Input your password in the second box.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want the website to remember your account credentials.
- Press the blue “Sign In” button.
DirecTV also comes with apps for Android and iOS devices. In order to learn how to login to your account using these apps, read the instructions below.
DirecTV Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Access the Apple Store and download the DIRECTV app.
- After the app has installed, tap its icon to open it.
- Enter your e-mail or AT&T Access ID.
- Enter your password.
- Press “Sign In”.
DirecTV Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and get the DIRECTV app.
- Allow the app to install on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, input your e-mail or AT&T Access ID in the first field.
- Input your password into the second field.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
DirecTV Login Additional Troubleshooting
Sometimes, you may need to perform a manual password/User ID recovery. Both procedures are easy enough to perform, and we are here to guide you all the way through. For a User ID recovery, you have to go to www.directv.com and click the “Forgot E-mail or Access ID” button under the “Sign In” button.
There, you will have to select the type of account you have, enter your Billing Account Number and Billing Zip Code, and press “Continue”. In the window that appears, select your Retrieval Method and press “Finish” to complete the User ID recovery process. You will be sent an e-mail from AT&T that will contain your new username ID.
In order to recover your password, visit the DirecTV login platform linked above and click on the “Forgot Password” link under the “Sign In” button. Then, click on the password section in the new tab that appears on your screen.
Enter you AT&T user ID in the first field and your Last Name in the second field. Press “Continue” to complete the password recovery process.
If you’ve lost both your Used ID and password, choose the third field and follow the on-screen instructions.
Should you have additional questions regarding AT&T’s customer policies or the DirecTV login platform, please contact the company by using the toll-free line (800-288-2020) or the live chat platform available on their website.