*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Colgate University is currently ranked as the 12th best university for liberal arts. It has students from 42 countries and 47 US states. The guide created here is intended to guide users of the Colgate Moodle login portal in accessing their account. Read more to find out how the process unfolds on desktop browsers and mobile devices.
Colgate Moodle Login Guidelines
The login process is quite simple. Both students and faculty should adhere to the process outlined here. Here are the simple steps you need to take to log in:
- Go to the Colgate Moodle login page at moodle.colgate.edu.
- Tap the first “Click to Login” link.
- Fill in your username and password in the fields available on the new page.
- Press Sign In and you are good to go.
Colgate Moodle Mobile Login Guidelines
Logging in on mobile devices is quite easy:
- Visit the university’s login page linked above on your mobile device.
- Click the first login link.
- Fill in the details on the new page.
- Tap Sign In.
Colgate Moodle Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
To use the Colgate Moodle app on an Apple device, do this:
- Download the app on iTunes.
- Install the app.
- Fill in your login details in the fields provided.
- Visit the Moodle section within the app.
Colgate Moodle Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Visit the Play Store and download the Colgate Moodle mobile app.
- After the app has installed, input your login credentials.
- After logging in, go to the Moodle section found in the app.
Colgate Moodle Login – Additional Troubleshooting
At times, you may have a hard time using the Colgate Moodle portal. If that happens, you should click on Colgate Account Management. You can resolve many issues on this page. For instance, you can change your password, in case you forgot it.
Alternatively, you can write an email to [email protected]. If that does not work, you should consider contacting support via phone call at (315) 228-7111. They always have a solution to any issues you may have.
New users need to create an account to use Moodle. It is important to contact the admissions office if you are experiencing any other issues. There is always a helpful person on the other side.