*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is one of the largest department store chains in the United States. Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, The Bon-Ton sells clothing, bedding, footwear, jewelry, furniture, houseware, and beauty products. The Bon-Ton has its own credit card. The card is offered in association with Comenity Bank. We have created this guide to help cardholders sign into the Bon Ton credit card login portal.
Bon Ton Credit Card Login Guidelines
Follow these instructions to sign into the Bon Ton credit card portal via a computer.
- Using any browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari), visit the Bon Ton credit card website.
- On the site’s homepage, navigate to the “Sign In” section.
- Under the “User Name” field, enter your username.
- Under the “Password” field, enter your password.
- Activate the “Remember Me” function to save your login credentials for future logins.
- Click on the “Sign In” link to get to your account.
Bon Ton Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines
Follow these instructions to log into the Bon Ton credit card portal via a mobile device browser. Since Bon-Ton doesn’t offer a mobile app, if you want to access your account on the go, you will have to use a mobile browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Go to the Bon Ton Credit Card portal linked above.
- On the homepage, go to the login section.
- In the first field, enter your username.
- In the second field, enter your password.
- Enable the “Remember Me” feature to have the website remember your credentials for future logins.
- Tap “Sign In” to get to complete the login process.
Bon Ton Credit Card Login – Additional Troubleshooting
While attempting to sign into your account, you may receive the error message “There’s no match for this user name and/or password.” This message indicates that you are entering an incorrect username or password. Therefore, ensure that you are typing the correct login details before clicking on the “Sign In” button. Additionally, ensure that you are typing your password in the correct case.
Another problem you may run into during the login process is a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your account password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the Bon Ton credit card portal.
- Click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” link.
- The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your username or credit card number in the top field.
- Enter your ZIP code or postal code in the second field.
- Enter your Social Security Number in the last field. You can also choose to provide your Social Insurance Number or an Alternate Identification instead of the SSN.
- Click on the “Find My Account” button.
- Follow the instructions on your PC’s or mobile device’s screen to complete the password reset process.
While the Bon Ton credit card portal can be accessed from any web browser, the website is optimized to perform best on the current versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Therefore, use the most recent version of the browsers mentioned above when signing into the Bon Ton credit card website.
Should you experience other problems during the login process, contact a customer service representative at 855.567.7738. The Bon Ton credit card Help section might also be of assistance in this situation.