*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Barneys New York credit card is a store card issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The card is great for frequent shoppers of Barneys New York, since it offers a multitude of perks and benefits, like a $50 credit for every $500 spent, free shipping and returns for online purchases, invitations to private shopping events in the store, as well as many other exclusive benefits. In this login guide, we’ll walk you through the steps for signing into the Barneys New York credit card login portal.
Barneys New York Credit Card Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to access the Barneys New York credit card portal via a computer.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Visit the Barneys New York credit card portal.
- On the site’s homepage, locate the “Sign In” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on this link to access the Barneys NY login form.
- Under the “User Name” field, enter your username.
- Under the “Password” field, enter your password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to get to your account.
Barneys New York Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to access the Barneys New York credit card portal via a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your mobile device’s browser.
- Go to the Barneys New York credit card portal linked above.
- Navigate to the “Sign In” option in the top right corner of the page.
- Upon clicking it, the login form will be displayed.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the last field.
- Tap “Sign In” to get to your account.
Unfortunately, you cannot access your Barneys credit card account on the go using a mobile app, since Barneys doesn’t provide one. However, you can just as easily log in to your account using a mobile browser, by following the steps above.
Barneys New York Credit Card Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you’ve forgotten your account password or username, follow these steps to create a new one:
- Go to the Barneys New York login portal.
- Click the “Forgot your user name or password?” link.
- The password recovery page will be displayed.
- Enter your username or credit card account number in the top field.
- Enter your postal code or ZIP code in the next field.
- Enter your Social Security Number (last four digits) in the last field. Alternatively, enter your Social Insurance Number or an Alternate Identification.
- Click the button labeled “Find My Account.”
- Follow the instructions on your device’s screen to create a new password/username.
If you receive the error message “There’s no match for this user name and/or password,” you could be typing incorrect login credentials. Therefore, confirm that you are entering the correct username and password before hitting the “Sign In” button. Note that passwords are case sensitive, and need to be entered in the correct lowercase and uppercase characters.
If you need further help with the login process, contact a member of the Barneys New York credit card support team at 800.926.5393. You can also visit their Help page for more information.