*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Barnes & Noble MasterCard is a store card issued by Barclaycard. If you shop at Barnes & Noble frequently, this card could be for you. The benefits of this card are numerous. For instance, you can receive a $25 gift card after your first purchase or balance transfer, or get 5 percent back on every Barnes & Noble purchase. In this login guide, we’ll walk you through the steps for signing into the Barnes Noble credit card login portal.
Barnes & Noble Credit Card Login Guidelines
In order to get access to the Barnes Noble credit card login portal, and your account, follow the steps below:
- Open your PC’s browser.
- Visit the Barnes & Noble MasterCard portal.
- Click “Log in” to access the login form.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Place a tick in the “Remember username” box to make future visits fast and easy.
- Click on the “Log in” button to get to your account.
Barnes & Noble Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also access the Barnes Noble credit card login portal via a mobile device. Here’s how:
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Go to the Barnes & Noble MasterCard portal linked above.
- Tap the “Log in” link.
- The login form will be displayed.
- Input your username in the field marked “Enter your username.”
- Input your password in the field marked “Password.”
- Enable the “Remember username” function to make subsequent logins fast and easy.
- Tap “Log in” to complete the process.
Barnes & Noble Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store, and download the Barclaycard app by Barclays Bank Delaware.
- Open the app.
- Type your username and password in the first and second input fields, respectively.
- Turn on the “Save Username” function to make future visits more convenient.
- Tap “Login.”
- If you’ve entered the details correctly, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Barnes & Noble Credit Card Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store app, and find the Barclaycard mobile application.
- Download the app. It will automatically install on your device once the download process is complete.
- Open the app to access the login form.
- Type your login details (Username and Password) in the appropriate input fields.
- Tap “Login” to complete the login process.
Barnes & Noble Credit Card Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you can’t remember your Barnes Noble credit card login portal password, use these steps to create a new one:
- Go to the Barnes & Noble MasterCard login page.
- Click “Forgot Username or Password.”
- The password reset page will be displayed.
- Enter your Social Security Number (last four digits) in the top field.
- Enter your date of birth in the next field.
- Enter your account number in the last input field.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the password recovery process.
Note: Barclaycard recommends that you use Chrome 43 or higher, Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge 13 or higher, or Safari 8 or higher when signing into your account.
If you need further assistance with the login process, contact a Barclaycard member care representative at 866.928.8598. You can also use their Contact Us page to further get in touch with them.