eBay is one of the most popular auction sites out there. eBay login can help sellers and buyers connect over new, unused, and even rare items, like a signed Bruce Springsteen photo from 1985 or an LP from Led Zeppelin.
Once you create an account on the my eBay platform, you can register as a buyer or seller, create a profile, and begin selling or shopping. Here, we will provide instructions for every step of the login process.
eBay Login Guidelines
Here are the steps for the eBay online login:
- Go to the eBay login page.
- Click the first field and insert the email associated with your account.
- Enter your password into the field below.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button under the form to enter your account.
The steps for eBay online login on an iPhone or Android are slightly different. Below you will find specific guidelines for logging in to your mobile account.
eBay Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
- Open the browser on your device and go to the login page.
- Press the first field and enter your e-mail.
- Hit the password box and input the password.
- Tap the blue ‘Sign In’ to complete the login process and access your account.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to access your account on an Apple or Android device.
eBay Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Open the App Store and download the app for iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the app.
- Enter your email and password.
- Tap the “Sign In” button to complete the login process and access your account.
eBay Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store and download the app for Android phones and tablets.
- Install the app on your preferred Android device.
- After the app is opened, find the two fields.
- Hit the first field and write your email.
- Go below and type the password.
- Press the “Sign In” button to complete the login process and enter your account.
eBay Login Additional Troubleshooting
To solve this problem, you can either contact customer support at 1-866-540-3229 or browse for answers in the eBay community forum. There, you can get support and answers from other eBay users.