*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo is the world’s second largest bank in terms of capitalization and is the third-largest US bank in deposits. The Wells Fargo online login offers personal and investment banking services as well as wholesale banking.
If you haven’t signed on for their online services yet, you can do so here. This article will show you a step-by-step guide on how to log into your Wells Fargo account.
Wells Fargo Login Guidelines
Here is how to log in to your personal credit card account.
1. Visit the Wells Fargo online login page at onlineservices.wellsfargo.com.
2. Click on the dropdown menu, near “Sign on to” and select “Account Summary”.
3. Press on the first field and input your username.
4. Press “Tab” or click the field below and enter your password.
5. Press the blue “Sign On” located at the bottom of the page.
Wells Fargo Mobile/ Alternative Login Guidelines
It’s also possible to access your account using the Wells Fargo mobile login from a customer app or from within the browser. Here is a list of steps to logging into your Wells Fargo account on your mobile device.
1. From your mobile browser, visit the Wells Fargo homepage.
2. Press on “Sign On” on the right top side of your display.
3. It will pop the login menu. Press the first “Username” field and write your username.
4. (optional) You can tap “Save Username” if you want fast access.
5. Tap the field below and input your personal password.
Wells Fargo Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
1. Visit iTunes and download the Wells Fargo mobile app for iOS.
2. Install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open it and find the grey login field. Press on “Online Username” and insert your username.
4. Type your password into the password field that reads “Online Password”.
5. Tap “Sign On” to proceed.
Wells Fargo Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
1. Download the Wells Fargo app from Google Play for your tablet or phone.
2. Install the app on your preferred Android device.
3. Under “Online & Mobile Security”, press on the first field and enter your username.
4. Input your password in the field below.
5. Press the grey “Sign On” button to access your account.
Wells Fargo Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re encountering difficulties with the Wells Fargo online login, you should contact the Wells Fargo customer service immediately at 1-800-869-3557, their 24-hour support number. For further assistance, consider visiting the help page.
For getting help with your password, see https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/faqs/sign-on and follow the steps provided.