Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is a multinational retailing company that operates as a chain of discount department stores, hypermarkets, and grocery stores. As of January 31, 2017, the retailer had 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries. WalmartOne is a portal for Walmart employees. The portal is dedicated to helping the employees check their work schedules, view pay stubs and access information regarding educational opportunities, medical and dental insurance, growth and development opportunities among other things. In this guide, we will provide instructions for the WalmartOne.com login process. Additionally, we will tell you what to do if you run into problems during WalmartOne employee login process.
WalmartOne Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you must to follow to sign into Walmartone.com from a PC
- Type walmartone.com into your browser’s address bar, and then press enter.
- Once the page has loaded, find the WalmartOne Sign In link at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the link to access WalmartOne login form.
- Enter your walmartone.com user ID into the first field of the login form.
- Introduce your password into the next field.
- Lastly, click the “Login” button to complete the walmartone.com login process.
WalmartOne Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
You can also log in to your WalmartOne account from your mobile device. You can achieve this by signing in using your mobile device’s browser, or the WM1 mobile application. Follow these steps to sign into your account using your mobile device’s browser:
- Go to walmartone.com.
- There is a hamburger menu in the top left corner of the WalmartOne homepage.
- When you click on the link, different options will be displayed.
- Tap the link marked “Sign In”. You will be redirected to the Walmartone.com login form.
- Enter your user ID and password into the fields available on the login form.
- Lastly, tap the “Login” button to complete the walmartone.com login process.
WalmartOne Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Visit iTunes, and search for the WM1 mobile application.
- Download the WM1 app, then install it.
- Launch the app once the installation process is complete.
- Type your WalmartOne username into the first empty slot.
- Type your password into the next slot.
- Finally, tap the orange button labeled “LOG IN” to reach your account.
WalmartOne Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Visit Google Play Store, and find the WM1 mobile app.
- Download the WM1 app, and install it.
- Launch the app to access the homepage.
- Enter your WalmartOne username in the first empty box.
- Enter your password in the second empty box.
- Tap the orange “LOG IN” button to complete the WalmartOne login process.
WalmartOne Login Additional Troubleshooting
The common problem you may face when logging into the WalmartOne website is a forgotten password or user ID. If you have forgotten your account’s password, head to the WalmartOne login page and click either “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password“. Now follow the instructions displayed on your device’s screen to reset your login credentials.
We believe that our guide will help you log into your account successfully. However, if the walmartone.com login process proves difficult, contact a member of the support team at 800-530-9929. Also, you can check out the frequently asked questions to see if there is an answer to your login question. If you also have a Walmart MoneyCard account, take a look at our Walmart MoneyCard login guide.