Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is a multinational retailing corporation. They opperate a chain of stores, hypermarkets, pharmacies, as well as other divisions. The Walmart Associate login provides benefits such as keeping in touch with other associates, keeping track of your benefits and checking your work scheldule.
This article will provide the specific details to accessing your Walmart Associate account easily with a step-by-step guide.
Walmart Associate Login Guidelines
The process can be completed quickly on your personal computer. Follow these steps:
- Go to myWalmart login page using your preferred desktop browser.
- In the two big boxes located on the right, input your Username and Password.
- Click on the big LOGIN yellow box below the fields.
Walmart Associate Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
There are two ways of using your mobile to access your walmart account. You can use your installed browser or download the apps that Walmart provides for their employees. Follow the steps below to find out how:
- Open your preferred mobile browser and access https://www.mywalmart.com/.
- You will have to zoom on the area in order to see the login feilds.
- Near User ID, enter your username.
- Input your password into the field below.
- Press the yellow LOGIN button to finish the Walmart Associate login.
Alternatively, use the steps below to install the app on your portable device.
Walmart Associate Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to the App store, download and install WM1 app for Apple devices.
- Open the app and insert your Username in the first field.
- Enter your password below.
- Press on the login key on your mobile’s keyboard.
Walmart Associate Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download WM1 for Android smartphones and tablets.
- After you open the app, insert your credentials in the two fields that appear. (Username and Password)
- Press on the login key on your smartphone’s keyboard.
Walmart Associate Additional Troubleshooting
In case you encounter any issues with the Walmart Associate login, you can press on Forgot User ID? or
Forgot Password? to recover your account. If it’s a different matter, consider calling them directly at 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) or reaching out here.
You can find more information on the official page at Walmart.com in the sections located at the bottom of the page.