*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
United Parcel Service, commonly referred to as UPS, is the largest package delivery company in the world. The global logistics company was founded by James E. Casey on August 28, 1907, and is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Upsers.com is a portal for UPS employees. The portal enables the employees to check their work schedules, view their paychecks online, access their benefits information and other programs provided by UPS. This guide will take you through the UPSers login process. It will also touch on the UPSers login issues as well the troubleshooting tips.
UPSers Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you must to follow to sign into UPSers employee portal from a computer.
- Type ep.ups.com into your browser’s address bar, and press enter.
- Once the page has loaded, locate the login section.
- In the language dropdown menu, choose your preferred language.
- Enter your UPSers user ID and password into the appropriate fields.
- Finally, click the blue button labeled “LOG IN” to get to your UPSers account.
UPSers Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
You can also log in to your UPSers account from your mobile device. Here are the steps you need to follow to accomplish this:
- Go to UPSers employee login page.
- Once the page has loaded, navigate to the UPSers login section.
- In the language dropdown menu, select your preferred language.
- Now enter your user ID into the field marked “User ID.”
- Enter your password into the field marked “Password.”
- Lastly, tap the blue button marked “LOG IN” to get to your UPSers account.
Note: United Parcel Service (UPS) does not have a mobile app for the employees.
UPSers Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you remember your UPSers password, but it isn’t working, confirm that the caps lock function is off and that you are typing in the correct case. Note that you will get locked out of your account after three unsuccessful login attempts. If this happens, just wait at least 10-15 minutes, and then try signing in. If you have forgotten your password, go to the UPSers login page, and click the “Forgot Password” link. Enter your UPSers user ID in the field provided, then follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
Should you run into other technical problems during the login process, fill out this help form, and one of the company’s member care representatives will reply as soon as possible.
Employees who have a MetLife insurance might also be interested in our MetLife login guide.