Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Founded in 1976, TJ Maxx is one of the largest department stores in the United States, with over one thousand locations across the country. It is owned by parent company TJX.com which operates other department stores.
Consumers who sign up for the TJ Maxx credit card, called the TJX Rewards Card, earn points by using the card. These points are redeemable for money off at TJX stores. This article will show, step by step, how to navigate the TJ Maxx credit card login.
TJ Maxx Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to log in to your credit card account on a desktop or laptop computer.
1. Go to tjxrewards.com and click the “Have a Card” option.
2. Enter your User ID into the box and click the “Login” button.
3. On the next page, identify a security image you chose during your account creation.
4. After verifying your security image, the site will then ask for your password before taking you to your account summary page.
TJ Maxx Mobile/ Alternative Login Guidelines
There is not currently a TJ Maxx app available, but you can complete the TJ Maxx credit card login on a tablet or smartphone, with only a slight difference.
1. Open your device’s web browser and go to the tjxrewards.com.
2. This will detect you are on a mobile device and forward you to this site. Click on the “My Account” button.
3. Enter your User ID and click the “Next” button.
4. On the next page verify your security image and enter your password.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble using the TJ Maxx credit card login page, your internet browser may be blocking the site from using “cookies” that identify your computer for security reasons. Click here to learn about enabling cookies in different internet browsers.
For a forgotten User ID, both the desktop/laptop and the mobile login pages above have a link below the User ID box to look it up using the account number and the last four digits of your social security number. If you’ve forgotten your password, use the link on the password page and a new password will be emailed to you.
In case you run into any other problems, the TJX Rewards “Contact Us” page suggests calling them using the following numbers:
- For TJX Rewards Card: 1-800-952-6133.
- For TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard: 1-877-890-3150.