Login Wizard is an online publication striving to provide internet users with a large array of login guides and tutorials in order to make their daily activities as seamless as possible. Our content writers work tirelessly to answer the most sought-out questions regarding online portals and platforms and create detailed, step-by-step guides on how to access them.
If you would like to join our dedicated team of writers, here are the main aspects you need to know:
What Kind of Content Do We Accept?
We currently accept guest posts on the following topics:
- Detailed login guides for various online portals or platforms (social media, e-mail, banking, online learning etc.) Please check our current posts and make sure that your chosen topic hasn’t already been covered.
- Listicles (e.g.: 7 Tips for Logging Into Some of the Most Difficult Online Platforms)
- Other types of informative posts that focus on online hubs, portals, and platforms
We understand that not all readers are the same and, as such, we accept and encourage content diversity. With that being said, you may submit your content in either one of the following: standard blog post format, infographic, video tutorials.
How to Format Your Article
When it comes to formatting your guest post, there are a few essential things to be taken into consideration.
- Articles should be easy to read and neatly organized, using proper headings and subheadings whenever necessary.
- Don’t be afraid to use bullet points or numbers if you have to run down a specific list.
- Paragraphs should not be more than 4-5 lines.
- Article is at least 500 words long.
- Include relevant keywords.
How to Get Your Guest Post Accepted on Login Wizard
- Content should be 100% original for our publication.
- Articles should be purely informative and not self-promotional.
- Your tone of voice should be friendly and the language used with beginners in mind.
- Proper U.S. grammar and spelling
- Include links/references when necessary
- Ideally, you should complement your post with relevant images/screenshots/graphics
- Your guest post should answer a specific question or address a certain issue that online users are facing.
- Avoid useless content. If you have two paragraphs that can be summed up in one sentence, then please do that.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Please submit your articles or ideas for consideration at adalynn.evans(at)loginwizard(dot)com. Our editors will get back to you within 5-10 business days.