Sprouts Farmers Market is one of the fastest growing supermarket chains in the US. Sprouts offers customers a complete healthy grocery store experience, featuring fresh produce, dairy products, meat and seafood, bulk foods, frozen foods, baked goods, vitamins and supplements, household items, and more. The chain operates 280 stores, and employs more than 27,000 individuals. This guide will provide instructions for every step of the Sprouts employee portal login process.
Sprouts Employee Portal Login Guidelines
The steps listed here will help you log into Sprouts employee portal via a computer’s browser.
- Open Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, and go to support.sprouts.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the “CLICK HERE TO AGREE TO TERMS AND CONTINUE” link.
- The “Enter Employee credentials” section will appear.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Click on the button marked “Logon.”
- Once the system verifies your login details, you will be redirected to your account’s dashboard.
Sprouts Employee Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
Following these steps, you will manage to log into the Sprouts employee portal via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Launch your phone’s browser.
- Visit support.sprouts.com.
- On the page that loads, tap the “CLICK HERE TO AGREE TO TERMS AND CONTINUE” link.
- You will see the “Enter Employee credentials” section.
- Input your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the button marked “Logon.”
- If you entered the correct login details, you should see your account’s dashboard.
Sprouts Employee Portal Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you remember your login credentials (username and password), but are unable to sign into your account, confirm that:
- You are entering the correct login details.
- You are typing the password in the correct uppercase and lowercase characters, without unnecessary spaces or characters.
Another problem you may run into during the login process is a forgotten username or password. If you don’t remember your login credentials, you will have to visit your Human Resource department for help.
Note that the Sprouts Farmers Market employee portal is designed to perform optimally on the most recent browser versions. These include the two most recent (non-beta) versions of popular browsers such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
If you are experiencing technical problems when signing into your account:
- Disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
- Add the Sprouts employee portal to your browser’s list of trusted sites.
- Delete your browser’s temporary internet files, cookies, and cache.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program or firewall software.
- Try loading the website on a different internet browser.
- Restart your PC, then try signing in again.
- Use a different PC or mobile device to access the employee portal.
Should you experience other problems during the login process, seek assistance from your company’s Human Resources department..