Six Flags is an amusement park company headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas. It is the world’s largest amusement park company in terms of the number of properties owned, and is ranked sixth based on attendance. Six Flags has a portal, www.mypks.com, that allow its employees to check their work schedules, payment history, park news and other important information. In this post, we will discuss the Six Flags employee login process. Additionally, we’ll touch on some of the login issues that users may encounter as well how to tackle them.
Six Flags Login Guidelines
In this section, we’ll discuss the steps users need to follow to log into the Six Flags employee website from a computer.
- Open your PC’s web browser, and go to mypks.com. Click the link to go directly to the Six Flags employee portal.
- Once the page loads, find the “Employee Portal” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the link to access the login form.
- Enter your company name into the first field of the login form.
- Type in your user ID into the next field.
- Enter your password into the last field of the login form.
- Now click the “Log in” button to complete Six Flags employee login process.
Six Flags Mobile/Alternative Login Guidelines
You can also log into www.mypks.com using the browser on your mobile device, or via the MyPks mobile app (Android). Follow the steps below to sign into Six Flags employee portal using your mobile device’s browser.
- Go to mypks.com.
- On the homepage, find the “Employee Portal” link.
- When you tap the link, the login form will appear.
- Enter your company, user ID and password in the fields provided.
- Lastly, tap the “Log in” button to get to your account.
Six Flags Employee Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
Follow the steps below to sign into Six Flags employee portal using the MyPks mobile app.
- Go to Google Play Store, and find the MyPks Mobile application.
- Download the app, then install it.
- Open the app when the installation process is complete.
- Enter your badge ID in the first empty field.
- Enter your birth-date in the next field (the year and month).
- Tick the “Save Login Information” checkbox if you want your device to save your login credentials.
- Tap the gray button marked “SIGN IN” to complete the Six Flags employee login process.
Notes: The application is compatible with tablets and smartphones running Android 4.1 or higher. Currently there is not an application available for Apple devices.
Six Flags Employee Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you experience issues during the Six Flags employee login process, please contact your local human resources or ESO department. Employees who are based in Dallas might also like our Dallas Area Rapid Transit DART login guide.