Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are interested in soliciting the services of Scottrade, one of the biggest financial services companies in the US, we will show you how to use the Scottrade login platform. Submitting an account to Scottrade has quite a lot of advantages, the most important one being real-time tracking of your investments.
As a customer, you are entitled to create and manage your online account on the www.scotttrade.com login page. If you are unsure of how to login to your Scottrade account, we are here to provide guidelines for computers and mobile devices.
Scottrade Login Guidelines
- Go to Scottrade’s home page at www.scottrade.com.
- In the upper right corner, click or tap on the “Customer Login” button to start the Scottrade login process.
- You are now in the Secure Customer Section. To continue, you must enter your credentials.
- Type in your account number.
- Please write your password.
- Select where should the browser take you after logging in to your account. This can be the Home Page, Balances, Positions, Order Status, Watch List, and more.
- Please select your language. You can choose between English and Chinese.
- Press the “Login” button to access your account.
Scottrade Mobile Login Guidelines
After showing you how to access the Scottrade login platform using your computer, we will now teach you how to perform the same operation using your mobile device.
- Go to the official Scottrade page linked above.
- Select the “Customer Login” option in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your password.
- Select the desired Start Page.
- Choose the language.
- Tap “Login“.
Scottrade Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
Alternatively, if you’re currently using a device running iOS, here’s how you can use the Scottrade login platform.
- Go to the iTunes Store and download the Scottrade app.
- Tap on the “Log in” button situated in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Account Number in the first field.
- Type in your password in the second field.
- Select the page you want to be redirected to.
- Press “Login”.
Scottrade Login Guidelines for Android Devices
Here’s how to access the Scottrade login platform on your Android device.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Scottrade app.
- Tap on the “Log in” button. You may find this button in the upper-right corner of your device’s screen.
- Type in your Account Number in the appropriate field.
- Write the password associated with your account.
- Select the page you want to be redirected to by using the drop box menu.
- Tap on “Login” to enter your account.
Scottrade Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you forgot your password, you’ll have to reset it. In order to do that, you need to go to the Scottrade login platform at www.scottrade.com. After accessing the Customer Login link, press the Forgot Password button.
The next page will ask for some details like your account number and e-mail address. After pressing continue, you will be taken to an account verification tab. Fill in the field with your SSN, first name, last name, date of birth, and phone number.
Then, type in a new password and press “Continue”. Review the changes made to your account and press “Submit” to complete the Scottrade password recovery process. Soon, you will get an e-mail from Scottrade confirming the changes.
The link provided in the e-mail will take you to the Scottrade login screen, where you will be able to access your account using your Account Number and the newly changed password.
If you have additional questions about the company’s services or about the Scottrade login process, contact the company directly by phone (800-619-7283), using their contact form, and via social media at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.