Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company based in San Francisco, California. Although it generates revenue via a CRM product, it also has interests in the commercialization of social networking. The Salesforce login offers multiple benefits, such as accessing a task management system and various plugins for easier social media communication.
This guide will teach you how to perform the salesforce.com login process and complete it without difficulties.
Salesforce Login Guidelines
The Salesforce login guide created here is meant to make your use of the firm’s online portal easy. Here are the details of how you can go about it:
- Go to the Salesforce official homepage.
- On the top right corner, visit the link labeled ‘Login‘.
- In the two fields provided, enter the Username and Password details provided to you.
- Press the blue button below these fields labeled ‘Login’.
Salesforce Mobile/ Alternative Login Guidelines
The Salesforce login guide for mobile devices will help you access your account on the go. Here are the steps to follow:
- On a mobile device with internet capability, go to the homepage using a mobile device.
- Press on the login link in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the new page, fill in your username ID into the first field.
- Press the next field and type your password.
- Press the blue ‘Login’ button.
Salesforce Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
The Salesforce application is a convenient way for you to access the firm’s services on the go. Here are the login steps:
- On an internet-enabled Apple device, visit the app store via this link.
- Download and install the application to your device.
- Fill in your login details in the blank fields provided.
- Press the button labeled ‘Login.’ Your account is good to go.
Salesforce Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
The Salesforce app is available for users of the Android platform. Here are the simple steps to get started:
- Visit the Google play store via this link.
- Install the app on your Android device
- Fill in your login details and press ‘Login.’ You can now use your online portal on the go.
Salesforce Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you have trouble with the login to the Salesfroce1 app, ensure that you have a working internet connection. Additionally, check whether you are logged into the correct instance. There are instances of Sandbox, Custom, or Production. Also, ensure that your profile has access to the application. If you suspect that to be so, contact the administrator and request for approval.
If you face problems when using the desktop portal, consider checking the browser you are using. Salesforce1 no longer offers support for Internet Explorer versions 7 and 8. If you face any other issues, you may consider visiting the company’s troubleshooting page. Besides that, you may post a question on the community page.