Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
PayPal is used by almost 200 million customers as a secure and fast payment method online and in stores. Once you have created an account, you can add a payment method and begin using your PayPal account. Log into your PayPal account today to send and receive money from friends and family. Your credit card numbers and bank accounts will be secure and private. When using your PayPal account, your credit card or bank account number isn’t disclosed to the retailer. With no annual fees or service charges, you can take advantage of all the features of PayPal when shopping. This PayPal account login guide will help you log into your account.
PayPal Account Login Guidelines
Here are the steps needed to log into your PayPal account:
- Open your browser and access the PayPal login page.
- Enter your email address in the requested field.
- Type in your password in the next field.
- Click the blue Log In button to complete the login process.
PayPal Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also log into your PayPal account from your mobile device. You can visit the PayPal mobile website from your mobile browser, or by downloading and installing the PayPal Mobile App.
- Access the PayPal mobile website from your web browser.
- Type in your e-mail address and password. You can also click on the phone icon to enter your mobile number instead.
- Tap ‘Login‘ to complete the PayPal mobile login process.
PayPal Apps are available for both your Android and Apple devices. Here are the steps needed to download the app and access your account.
PayPal Account Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to App Store and download the PayPal Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the app on your mobile device and enter your email address and password. Tap the blue Login button to log into your account.
PayPal Account Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the PayPal Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Once you open the app, type in your email address and password into the corresponding fields. You can also login using your fingerprint as well.
PayPal Account Login Additional Troubleshooting
If you come across any issues when logging into your account, PayPal has resources available to assist you. If you have forgotten your password, you can access the forgot your password link to recover your account. Enter your email address and type the capture code. Click on the Continue button and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you have any additional issues you can access the Support Page.