*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Norton is an anti-malware software developer, developed and distributed by Symantec company, and one of the leading antivirus solutions provider. Norton Security is a bundle of products designed to protect your computer or mobile device from internet spyware, malware and viruses. This article shows the steps you need to take to complete the Norton login from any device.
Norton Login Guidelines
Logging into your Norton account is simple on your home computer. Follow the steps below to login:
1. Navigate to norton.com and click “sign in” in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Enter your email address into the account email bar.
3. Type your password in the next box.
4. If you are using a private computer and want your browser to save your information, then click the box next to “Remember me on this device”.
5. Click the yellow Sign In box in the lower right hand corner.
Norton Mobile Login Guidelines
To login with your mobile internet browser:
1. Open your mobile internet browser and navigate to norton.com.
2. Tap the navigation bar in the upper left-hand corner and click sign in.
3. Input your Norton login account email address and password.
4. Next, click the yellow sign in box.
Norton doesn’t provide a general account app, but you can make use of multiple existing apps designed for the seecurity of your phone.
Norton Login Additional Troubleshooting
The most common issue with Norton accounts is a lost or forgotten password. If this happens to you, then navigate to the login page and use the “Forgot your password?” link. You will need to enter in your email address and click continue. Next, Norton will send you an email with further instructions on changing your password and accessing your account.
If you need further assistance, Norton offers an online support guide that is located here. They also provide free live chat assistance here.