Lord & Taylor is one of the most respected names in the retail industry. Founded in 1826, Lord & Taylor is the country’s oldest department store. It offers a variety of products including clothing, jewelry, beauty products, footwear, fragrances, electronics, bedding, and housewares. Lord & Taylor created the MyLordAndTaylor platform to allow its employees to access company information easily. To sign into the platform on your computer or mobile device, follow the MyLordAndTaylor login steps below.
MyLordAndTaylor Login Guidelines
These are the steps you need to follow to log into mylordandtaylor.com on a computer.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, and visit mylordandtaylor.com.
- Once the page has loaded, you will see the Lord & Taylor login section.
- Type your email address into the first field on the form.
- Type your password into the next field.
- Hit the “Login” button to complete the MyLordAndTaylor login process.
If you do not have an account yet, you will have to register first. Here’s how:
- Go to mylordandtaylor.com.
- To the right of the login section, click on “First-time user? Click here to register.”
- On the next page, input your date of birth, associate number, zip code, and email address in the first field.
- In the second field, enter a password, then confirm it.
- Choose whether or not you want to check the “L&T Email Subscription” and “Associate Perks Email Subscription” boxes.
- Click on the “Register” button.
MyLordAndTaylor Mobile Login Guidelines
Lord & Taylor employees can also sign into their accounts through their mobile devices. In this section, we’ll outline the MyLordAndTaylor mobile login process.
- Type mylordandtaylor.com into your browser’s address bar.
- Once the web page opens, identify the login section.
- Type your email address into the field labeled “Email Address.”
- Type your Lord & Taylor password into the next field.
- Tap the button marked “Login” to complete the MyLordAndTaylor login process.
Note: Lord & Taylor does not have apps for mobile users. That said, if you want to log into your account on the go, you will have to follow the mobile login guidelines above.
MyLordAndTaylor Login – Additional Troubleshooting
One of the most common reasons for an employee not being able to log into their account is a forgotten email address and/or password. If you have lost either of them, follow the steps below to create new ones.
- Visit the MyLordAndTaylor website, and click on the “I forgot my password” link. It is right below the blue “Login” button.
- Enter your date of birth, associate number, and ZIP code into the provided fields.
- Go to the “Enter an Email” or “Enter a Password” section (depending on what you want to reset) and type in your new email address/ password.
- Confirm the new email address/password, then click on the “Update” link found at the bottom of the page.
Your account may be locked due to too many failed login attempts. Should this happen, call a MyLordAndTaylor member care representative at 1-800-236-8890 to have the lock removed. The official Lord & Taylor website can be accessed at www.lordandtaylor.com.
If your employer uses Paycom, you might also like our PaycomOnline Employee Login Guide.