MyHealtheVet is an online platform affiliated with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. By signing up for the program, veterans can access an impressive database of useful information and answers to various health problems. In the following sections, you will find a comprehensive MyHealtheVet login guide which describes what you need to do to access your account. We also provide troubleshooting tips for myhealth.va.gov login issues, and contact information.
MyHealtheVet Login Guidelines
Logging into your MyHealtheVet account on a computer is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Head over to the MyHealtheVet homepage.
- To the right, you will see a green Login button.
- Click on it to advance to a new page.
- In the first field to the left of the page, input your HealtheVet User ID.
- In the second field, enter your HealtheVet Password.
- Click Login to access your account.
MyHealtheVet Mobile Login Guidelines
You can also sign in from a mobile device, since the platform adapts to mobile screens. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access the homepage linked above.
- At the top of the page, tap the green Login button.
- On the next page, input your User ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap the Login link to complete the login process.
There are currently no mobile apps available for installation on your device, nor other alternative myhealth.va.gov login methods. That said, if you want to access your account on the go, follow the steps in the section above.
MyHealtheVet Login – Additional Troubleshooting
There are certain things you should keep in mind when attempting to log in on the myhealth.va.gov login homepage. For instance, the most common issue users run into when trying to login is a forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, here is what you can do to retrieve it:
- Access the Forgot Password link.
- Input your User ID.
- Enter your first name, followed by your last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select your gender.
- Click the Next Step button for further instructions on how to rest your password.
For a forgotten User ID, follow these steps:
- Access the Forgot User ID link.
- Input your first and last name.
- Input your date of birth.
- Choose your gender.
- Click Next Step to find out how to retrieve your User ID.
Any other kind of issues can be addressed via the My HealtheVet Contact Us page.
Recommended Read: MyUPMC Login