Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Michigan Collaborative Administrative Solutions for Education consortium was formed to address information system needs for school districts in the state of Michigan. It was formed in July 2007 by Allegan Area Educational Service Agency (AESA), Kalamazoo Regional Education Service Agency (KRESA), Lewis Cass ISD (Intermediate School District), and Van Buren ISD (Intermediate School District). If you’re an employee of one of the District members of the consortium, this MiCase employee portal login guide is for you.
MiCase Employee Portal Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to log into the MiCase employee portal using a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Go to employee.micase.org.
- Click the “Log in” button.
- On the next page that appears, input your login credentials.
- In the top field (Log In ID), enter your MiCase ID.
- In the next field (Password), enter your password.
- Click “Log In” (or press the “Enter” key once) to access your account.
MiCase Employee Portal Mobile Login Guidelines
These steps will show you how to log into the MiCase employee portal using a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your mobile device’s browser.
- Visit employee.micase.org.
- Once you reach the site’s homepage, click the “Log in” section.
- Enter your login ID in the top field (Log In ID).
- Enter your password in the next field (Password).
- Tap the button marked “Login.”
- If you entered the correct login ID and password, you should see your account’s dashboard.
MiCase Employee Portal Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Your account may be temporarily disabled after three successive failed login attempts. If your account has been suspended, wait a few minutes before you try signing into your account again. Alternatively, you can use the site’s username/password recovery tool to reset your login information. Here are the steps you need to follow to do that:
- Go to employee.micase.org.
- Click “Forgot your Login or Password.”
- The password reset page will appear.
- Type your birth date in the first text box.
- Type your Social Security Number in the next text box.
- Tap the “Send Invite Code.”
- MiCase will send you the code via email.
- Type the code in the available field, then tap “Continue.”
- A new page will be displayed.
- Type your new password in the “Password” input field.
- Retype the password in the “Confirm” field.
- Tap “Save” to complete the password recovery process.
Once in a while, you may receive the error message “Login failed.” This message indicates that you’ve entered incorrect login credentials. Provide the correct login details, then try signing in again. It is also important to note that passwords are case sensitive, therefore, type your password in the correct case whenever you want to access your account.
If you receive an error message that says “Your data could not be found,” contact your Payroll or Human Resource Department to correct and verify the data. Should you experience other complex issues during the login process, contact your District’s Payroll or Human Resource Department for assistance.