Hushmail is a secure, end-to-end, web-based email service. The email service is ideal for people who are concerned about securely communicating online. Hushmail messages, as well as their attachments, are encrypted using OpenPGP standard algorithms. The algorithms, together with Hushmail’s unique key management system, give users unmatched levels of security. In this Hushmail login guide, we’ll discuss the steps for logging into your Hushmail account.
Hushmail Login Guidelines
Follow the steps listed here to log into Hushmail via a computer’s internet browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Go to www.hushmail.com.
- Once the page loads, click “Sign In” to access the Hushmail login form.
- Under “Email address,” enter your email address.
- Under “Passphrase,” enter your password.
- Tick the “Stay signed in for one week” box to make future logins fast and easy.
- Click on the button marked “Sign In.”
- Once the system verifies your login details, you’ll be redirected to your account’s dashboard.
Hushmail Mobile Login Guidelines
Follow these steps to log into Hushmail via a mobile device’s internet browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Visit www.hushmail.com.
- Tap the more icon on the upper right side of the page.
- You’ll see different navigation options. Select “Sign In.”
- The Hushmail login form will be displayed.
- Enter your email address in the top input field.
- Enter your passphrase in the next field.
- Activate the “Stay signed in for one week” function to make future logins fast and easy.
- Tap “Sign In” to get to your account.
Hushmail Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Tap the gear icon on your device’s home screen.
- The Settings menu will be displayed.
- Tap “Accounts & Passwords” (iOS 11) or “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” (iOS 10 or below).
- Tap “Add Account,” then “Other.”
- Select “Add Mail Account.”
- In the “Name” text box, enter your name.
- In the “Address” text box, enter your full email address.
- In the Password” text box, enter your passphrase.
- Enter a description of your email account in the “Description” field.
- Tap the “Next” button.
- Tap the “IMAP” option, then enter your name, email, and description in the appropriate text boxes.
- You should see the Incoming Mail Server section.
- Enter imap.hushmail.com in the “Host Name” field.
- Enter your full email address and passphrase in the “Email Address” and “Password” field.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section, enter the following information.
Host Name: smtp.hushmail.com
User Name: enter your email address
Password: enter your passphrase
- Ensure the “Mail” and “Notes” functions are turned on.
- Tap the “Save” button.
- Your email account should now be set up.
Hushmail Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Tap the email application on your device.
- Tap the “Add Account” option.
- Type your full email address and passphrase in the available fields.
- Tap “Manual Setup.”
- Select the type of account you want to use.
- Scroll down to the Incoming Server settings section.
- Enter imap.hushmail.com in the IMAP server.
- Enter SSL in the “Security type” field, and 993 in the “Port” field.
- Scroll down to see the Outgoing server section.
- In the SMTP server section, enter smtp.hushmail.com.
- Enter SSL and 465 in the “Security type” and “Port” fields, respectively.
- Tick the “Authentication required before sending emails” box.
- In the “User name” input field, enter your email address.
- In the “Password” field, enter your passphrase.
- Tap “Sign in” to complete the set up process.
Hushmail Login – Additional Troubleshooting
Once in a while, the Hushmail portal may be inaccessible due to scheduled server maintenance. If this is the case, wait for at least 30 minutes before trying to sign in to your account again. If you can’t remember your passphrase, click on the “Can’t remember your passphrase?” link, and go through the information available there.
If you need further assistance, contact Hushmail customer support at 604.685.6937 or 877.533.4874.