*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Etenet is one of the most comprehensible and up-to-date physician’s databases. The Etenet platform can be utilized by physicians, non-medical staff, and referring physicians. With E-Tenet, you will be able to obtain all the relevant information you’ll need about paystubs and clinical data. You can also use the Etenet login platform in order to access training resources and to obtain patient data. If you’re unsure about how to complete the Etenet login at etenet.com, follow our step-by-step tutorial for desktop and mobile devices.
Etenet Login Guidelines for Desktop
Here are the steps to complete the Etenet portal login procedure from a computer.
- Go to the Etenet official login page at secure.etenet.com.
- Enter your User ID in the first field.
- Type in your Password in the second field.
- Press the “Log In” button in order to access your account.
Etenet Mobile Login Guidelines
Etenet users can also access their accounts via a mobile device. Here are the steps to securely sign in to your Etenet account on-the-go:
- From your mobile device, open a browser and go the Etenet login portal.
- Introduce your User ID and your Password in the appropriate fields.
- Tap the Log In button to enter your Etenet account.
Etenet Citrix Login Guidelines
Certain applications might not be supported by your browser. If you want to access these applications, use the Etenet Citrix environment. Here are the Etenet Citrix login steps:
- Go to the Tenet Enterprise Application Portal.
- Type in your User ID and Password in the required fields.
- Press the “Log In” button in order to access your Etenet account via Citrix.
Etenet Citrix Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Go to iTunes, and download the Citrix receiver app.
- Install the Citrix receiver on your Apple device. The Citrix icon will appear on your iPhone’s desktop when the installation is complete.
- On the desktop, select “Receiver“.
- Select “Add Account“.
- Select “Manual Setup“.
- Select “Web Interface“.
- Fill in https://citrix.etenet.com/ in the Address field.
- Type in Tenet Portal in the Description field to access the eTenet online portal.
Etenet Citrix Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Download the Citrix receiver app from Google Play.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Select “Add Account“, and then “Manual Setup“.
- Introduce your associated data, and tap the “Add” button to gain access to the eTenet online portal.
Etenet Login Additional Troubleshooting
During the Etenet login process, you may encounter various issues. The most common problem is a mistyped password. Remember that both password and user name text boxes are case sensitive, so check if your CAPS LOCK key is on. Ensure that your CAPS LOCK key is off, and retype your password.
If this method doesn’t work, you may need to perform a manual password reset. Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to reset your original password:
- Go to the Etenet login platform.
- Under the “password”, click on “Forgot your password? Reset it here”.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you need any additional information about the Etenet login platform or any of the company’s services, contact the company directly.