*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
EPPICard is a prepaid debit card that is used by some states to make payments to individuals. Payments that are often put on EPPICards include child support payments, unemployment benefits, foster care payments, and other benefit payments to recipients. Funds are automatically deposited onto the card, based on the frequency set by the program (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly). In this guide, we will provide instructions for every step of the EPPICard login process.
EPPICard Login Guidelines
Follow the steps listed in this section to log into the EPPICard portal via a computer browser.
- Open your computer browser.
- Go to the EPPICard website at www.eppicard.com.
- Select your state and program, then click “Continue.”
- The login form will appear.
- Enter your EPPICard user ID in the provided field.
- Click on the button marked “Login.”
- The password entry page will be displayed.
- Enter your password in the provided field.
- Click on the “Login” button to get to your EPPICard account.
EPPICard Mobile Login Guidelines
The steps listed in this part will help you log into the EPPICard portal via a mobile device browser.
- Open your phone’s browser.
- Go to the EPPICard website linked above.
- Choose your state and program.
- Tap “Continue” to access the login form.
- Input your EPPICard user ID in the required field.
- Tap “Login” to access the password entry page.
- Input your password in the provided field.
- Tap the button marked “Login” to access your EPPICard account.
EPPICard Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Devices
- Open the iTunes Store and find the EPPICARD All States mobile app from ITW.
- Download the app.
- Open the app to access the homepage.
- Select your state from the drop-down list.
- Enter your login name in the available field.
- Tap the “Continue” button.
- Verify your login image or phrase, then tap “Confirm.”
- Enter your password in the top field.
- Re-enter your password in the next field.
- Enter your PIN in the last field, then tap “FINISH.”
- Once the system verifies your login credentials, you will be able to see your account’s dashboard.
EPPICard Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Devices
- Download the EPPICARD All States mobile app from Google Play Store.
- When the download has finished, the app will automatically install on your device.
- Open the app, and select your state from the drop-down menu.
- Input your login name in the required field, then tap “Continue.”
- Confirm that the login image or phrase displayed on your device’s screen matches the one you set up on the EPPICard website.
- Tap “Confirm.”
- Input your password in the first field.
- Re-enter the password in the second field.
- Input your PIN in the last field.
- Tap “FINISH” to get to your account.
EPPICard Login – Additional Troubleshooting
For other login issues such as a lost user ID or password, contact EPPICard support at 866-320-8822, or via their Contact Us page.